Chad runs up the bleachers to where his bag is set down and rummages through it. "Hey Georgie, I can get you my towel, it's somewhere here in my bag..." Georgie can't help but hope that the sweet Chad she knew as a kid is coming back a bit.

From behind her another voice calls over to Chad, "No worries man, mine's right here." Aziz takes his towel off of his shoulder and gives it to Georgie. If she weren't so cold from the freezing water, she's sure that her cheeks would be feeling red hot by now. She thanks him through chattering teeth and wraps it around herself, wiping her face off in the process.

"Your coach seems pretty tough," remarks Aziz. "That run looked brutal."

"He's not so bad." Georgie doesn't think Bruno is bad, just a little...eccentric. "He just likes to have some fun, plus I'm his only student this year so I get a bit more...attention. Fencing usually tires me out, but this though," she motions to her current state of being waterlogged, "this is a first."

She manages to make Aziz laugh, and he goes to continue the conversation but their attention is called to the two boys approaching them: Jay and Ben. "How is it that you beat me to pouring a giant bucket of water on your head? I've been wanting to do that for like, years now," Ben says sarcastically. Georgie is sure that her eyes can't roll back into her head any further, the pain from her conversation with Aziz being interrupted and Ben's terrible joke too great to handle.

"You're looking a little cold there Georgie," comments Jay mockingly, as if it isn't the most obvious thing in the world. Even though she's shivering, she narrows her eyes at Jay. Perhaps feeling a little bit bad for the girl, he goes into his bag and grabs his towel, throwing it into her face. She catches it as it falls from her face into her hands and wraps the second blue and gold towel around herself. 

To her surprise, Aziz pulls her into his side and rubs her arm to try and warm her up, as if this isn't already one of the weirdest days of Georgie's life already. She is in a state of mild shock, frozen and unsure of what to do. She sees Ben and Jay glance at one another, also a little shocked. Ben clears his throat and points toward the main building, "I'm gonna go hit the showers."

"I'm gonna go too," says Aziz, patting Georgie on the back, leaving for the showers with Ben. Jay stays firmly in his spot, arms crossed and pursing his lips, trying not to laugh at his friend.

Georgie rolls her eyes and walks towards the main building and pulls her two towels closer to her body. "Oh, shut up." She purposely brushes into him as she trudges by. The two lock eyes with one another, each looking over their shoulders. Georgie sees the playful glint in Jay's eyes and starts to walk a little bit faster. Jay begins to walk after her, causing her to increase her pace. Not too long after both of them break into a run, laughing as they go. "Come on Jay I can't run right now, I'm too tired!"

+++

By lunchtime, Jay is feeling weird. The morning he had was fun: tourney practice with the boys, watching Georgie pour a bucket of water on her head, and the multitude of girls talking to him because of the big game coming up. This is something he likes, this is what he could get used to. But if they get the wand and free everyone on the Isle then life isn't going to be like this anymore. Not that Jay would admit it out loud, but he knows he'll miss this. He wishes that there's a way for the other VKs to come to the same spot he's at.

He finds Mal and leans against a locker next to her spray-painted one. Maybe he can convince Mal to not go through with all this. "Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here, you know."

Mal apparently is not feeling the same. "Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!"

Jay takes a moment to consider her words. She's right. Being somewhere for two weeks can't change what you are—who you are. He needs to remember where he came from. "Thanks, Mal. I needed that." There's a group of girls below the railing so Jay goes over to greet them as Mal goes to give the cookie to Ben. This is his element. He's a player and a flirt, just like he was back on the Isle. That part of Jay will never change. He grabs one of their hands as if they're an adoring fan. "Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?"