WHAT AN IDIOT!

Pixie's POV:

Ugh my dad wants me to get married, (arranged marriage) but I said no. Not until I finish my degree I won't. Even if I find a Prince Charming

Anyway can I just say that I'm such an icon.

Today is such a lovely day. I walked into the university with my best friends Diana and Luca. Let me introduce you to them.

Diana is a very bubbly, sweet, funny girl. I mean, you just can't go wrong with her!? She has really pretty long light brown hair. She is always chewing her gum and dressing colourful.

Um... then you have Luca. A total imbecile stupid idiotic nerd with his 7 inch THICK glasses. HES ALWAYS GETTING ME INTO SHIT GUYS. Still love him tho.

Anyway..

Arthur's POV:

"Isn't today such a great da-" pixie was cut off with cold water running down her hair as someone threw it from above her.

"WHAT. THE. HELL" she yelled.

The two boys who threw it for fun got scared and ran away. Suddenly Kai and Nick came on the staircase right above them.

"No way elephant, someone just threw washroom water on that pixie junior HAHAHAHA" Kai said while pointing at Pixie.

Pixie slowly looked up in rage only to find Kai and Nick there, thinking it was those two who threw it she took her shoe off and threw it at them.

"WHAT THE HELL SHES CRAZY" Nick said as they ran.

"Oh hell no, I'm not letting Kai get away with this, that little idiot, watch what I do now" Pixie said as she sped walked to the washroom.

"PIXIEE LEAVE IT" Luca said as both Luca and Diana ran after her.

Pixie's POV:

Who does that dumbass think he is, I will show him. NO ONE annoys me and gets away with it.

"Pixie are you going to throw washroom water on him??" Diana said with a concerned face.

"No Diana, I'm going to throw clean, filtered, warm water on him. THE HELL OF COURSE WASHROOM WATER" I said as I filled a plastic bag with bunch of cold toilet water.

All three of us quickly ran out of the washroom.

Oh no.

MR DAN.

"What is going on here??" Mr Dan asked us, as I handed Luca the water bag and he hid it behind him.

"Uhh nothing!!" Diana said.

"Something is definitely going on, and if you three don't tell me the truth right now, DETENTION." Mr Dan said staring right at us.

"MR DAN, the senior guys are going around throwing water at girls, it's very inappropriate and annoying and disrespectful!" I said as I confessed what they did.

"It's very shameful for you too-" I said as I realized it was Mr Dan I was talking to.

"Excuse me?" Mr Dan said.

"UHH HAHAA I meant it's shameful for the boys" I gave him a smile.

Suddenly the bag Luca was holding started leaking. It had a freaking hole in it.

Mr Dan looked between Luca's legs and told him "show me your hand right now."

OH NO WE'RE BUSTED.

As Luca slowly showed his hand, revealing a bag filled with water.

Mr Dan had a very angry look on his face. "So you are one of those boys throwing water at girls. TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW AND FOLLOW ME!"

Luca GLARED at me and handed me the bag.

"Great Diana, this idiot got us in trouble again, couldn't he put his hand over the leak." I said annoyed.

Diana laughed. I was looking for Kai to throw this water on him and there he was. SITTING IN THE CAFETERIA enjoying his damn time with that Elephant Nick after ruining my whole hair and clothes.

I ran up to him, he saw me and ran.

"COME HERE YOU IDIOT WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING" I yelled.

"GET AWAY YOU PSYCHO" he yelled back as he hid behind a chair.

"Before you throw this water at me, is this clean water" he screamed.

"NO. This is toilet water you dumb ass" I said as I threw it right at him. The whole cafeteria started laughing at him.

He sneezed loud. "I'm getting you back for this you stupid woman"

I smiled as I accomplished my mission for today.

PUBLISHED MARCH 30, 2024