Chapter 26

"Hello my lovelies, today I am not doing a kitchen collab, but I am in my kitchen. For some reason. I don't even know why" she laughed. She was sat on the floor of the kitchen speaking into the camera. "Soooo, I have seen a lot of other creators doing hide and seek in public places. That means you know I have try this, so I have invited afew of my friends. yes, I have friends, bitch." She jokingly flipped off the camera before continuing. "And so we are gonna go and play hide and seek in a whole ass mall. Yes, a mall. So let's get ready."

Charley got dressed into a simple but stylish outfit. She wore a black corset top and a red skirt with a belt. She matched it with her dr Martin boots and fishnets. Her makeup was simple, just black eye makeup. She loved how she looked at the moment. She felt so confident in herself, more than ever. She smiled in the mirror before grabbing the camera.
"Ok so this is the fit guys" she said as she walked backwards, getting her whole body in the shot. "I think I look amazing sooooooo let's go, we are meeting everyone there."

Charley drove to the mall, and met the group there. The group was Colby, Sam, Jake, Corey, Kat, Tara and devyn. She greeted them all with a hug, and a small peck on the lips for Colby, and set up the camera on a nearby wall.
"Ok guys we are herrreeee, say hi guyssss" she started, and pulled everyone into view and making them greet the camera. "Sooooo let's talk rules." She clapped her hands together and turned towards them. "You can not move from the spot you pick, however you don't have to hide straight away." Everyone nodded in agreement. "If you are found by the seeker you have to send a message into the group chat letting everyone else know, and you can't tell the seeker about anyone's hiding place. The last person found is the winner, and gets to drench the other players, including the seeker, with a bucket of ice water." She gave an innocent smile, mostly to the camera and took a deep breath, showing she was done talking and turned to the camera. "Now it's time to pick the seeker."

To pick the seeker, they all put there names in an online wheel and spun it. The person chosen was Colby, meaning he was on. He had to put a 3 minute timer on his phone, letting everyone run into the mall and go explore. They were allowed to go anywhere except leave the building. He stood awkwardly outside the mall, waiting for the timer to go off. People walked past and stared at him weird, as he waited outside.

As soon as the time went off, he ran inside. He had no idea where he was gonna look first.
"Ok you guys I have no clue what I'm doing, everyone is staring at me and I've honestly forgot who I'm looking for" he laughed as he spoke into the camera. "Im gonna look in the target first because I feel like that has way more places to hide. And me and Sam have spent the night in one." He walked towards the target, still looking out for people. That's when he seen a very familiar looking girl. He ran upto her and grabbed her on the arm.
"Aw Asif I got caught first." Devyn exclaimed.
"Haha, I'm so good at this." Colby laughed. Devyn immediately text the group saying she got caught.
"I'm so annoyed" devyn laughed as she followed Colby to the target.

"So have you seen anyone else?" Colby asked.
"Im not allowed to tell youuuuu" devyn laughed, looking at the annoyed face he was pulling. "I've seen afew people but not while I've been with you, and none of them where hiding" she explained, to him and the camera. As they walked around the target, Colby kept looking behind all the larger boxes, and when he pulled out on of them, made eye contact with a very squished looking Sam golbach. They stared at eachother before bursting into a fit of laughter. He climbed out, still laughing and text the group chat.
"Atleast I wasn't first" Sam giggled.
"RUDE" devyn laughed.

Jake was found next, buying food in the food court. Kat and Tara were found together, hiding in hot topic, however hiding is not the right word I would use. All that was left was Corey and Charley.
"Soooo, who do you think colbys gonna find first? One of his best friends Corey, orrrrr the girl he is madly in love with and can't live 2 seconds without kissing her." Kat joked.
"That is not true" Colby laughed. "ANYWAY I don't even know where else to look, like I literally have no idea where either of them could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Charley and Corey where sat together, on a little bench in the middle of the mall. They weren't hidden very well, but they had brought a change of clothes. They both had planned the same thing, without planning. They were laughing to themselves as they seen the group walk past. Charley hid under a beanie and Corey threw his hood up. They decided to mess with them, and text in the groupchat.

HIDE AND SEEKKKK

Corey
Yooo
Colby, those shoes brotha
Looking goooodddddd

Charley
Ur hair is looking extra good rn
Turn around and let me see from the front

Colby
Wtf
Where are you?????

Charley
Nuh uhhhh
Not tellingggg

Corey
Gotta have a look and actually try to find us
Doesn't look like you trying rnnn

The two laughed as they seen Colby look up from his phone, and slowly turn around, looking every direction. He looks so confused, even more confused than before. The rest of the group began to look too, that's when Tara made eye contact with a giggling Charley. This made Tara burst out into a fit of laughter.
"Oh my god" she said through very loud laughs.
"What?" Colby asked, very confused.
"Nothinggg" she responded. The whole group was watching her, not really sure what she was laughing about. That was until they received another text.

Charley
TARA
STOP GIVING OUR SPOT AWAY

Corey
YEA BRO
SO NOT COOL

The group looked over at Charley and Corey's direction, making them look away slightly. Colby walked towards them, not realising and made eye contact with Charley.
"NO WAY, THATS SO CHEATING. YOU CHANGED OUTFITS" he exclaimed as he ran over and pulled her beanie off, and Corey's hood down.
"It's not cheatingggg" Charley teased as her and Corey laughed. She turned to the main camera and said, "I think that means me and Corey won, so we get to throw ice water on you all." She smiled.

They all headed home and immediately set up the camera. Sam, Colby, Tara, devyn, Kat and Jake all stood in a row waiting not so eagerly to be 'frozen to death' as Jake called it. As each bucket of ice fell on their heads, a small scream would be let out from each of them. This made Charley and Corey laugh even more.
"You guys are psychos" Colby said, shivering, as he watched the two laugh.
"Your just annoyed that we outsmarted you" Charley teased again, smirking at him. "Yea that shut you up didn't." She continued after a while of them staring at each other.
"No, that didn't shut me up. It was that very cute smirk that you give me." He replied, still shivering.
"I'm sorry i cant take you seriously while your so cold, come get warm." She laughed, leading him and the others inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors notes:
Ok soooo hope you enjoy this chapter. I think it's a funny one. However, I'm going to warn you now. There's gonna be some very big reveals and drama in the coming chapters. BE PREPARED!!
Love yaaa

Random question time:
What's the scariest dream you've ever had???