Hoppy Hopscotch: Hell yeah, Kickin!

Austin: Okay, so, you guys go for the bull and PickyPiggy, and we go for CatNap?

DogDay: Yes, that would be the plan...now, let's hope for it to work.

KickinChicken: So, we gotta go back, guys!

Bobby Bearhug: Please Maya, Austin, Oscar, be EXTREMELY careful with CatNap if you even find him!

Maya: You better be also pretty careful with that bull! We see his background and we don't believe he is defenseless.

Bubba Bubbaphant: He's not helpless, I'll let you know. He has a stun gun, studs on his gloves, and an antler that can be used to impale people.

Maya: Fuck. Be very, VERY careful!

DogDay: We will. You're talking to the Smiling Critters!

KickinChicken: And the Smiling Critters will never give up without a fight!

Hoppy Hopscotch: Of course, damn it! Maybe all together we can defeat him! He is one against seven of us! If we team up, he won't stop us!

Bobby Bearhug: Of course! We will teach him a well-deserved lesson!

Hoppy Hopscotch: But we have to plan it well! Killing someone is not very easy, something always ends up missing.

Bobby Bearhug: I...I didn't mean to kill him...

Bubba Bubbaphant: It's a very radical lesson, isn't it Hoppy? He deserves it, but maybe not-

Hoppy Hopscotch: Bubba, look at my face.
That bull has caused us nothing but problems. He has kidnapped us, tortured us, hindered us, tormented us. He almost beat Bobby to death, Kickin was electrocuted because of him, he buried you ALIVE, I nuance it, Bubba, A-LIVE!

Bubba Bubbaphant: FINE, FINE, I GOT IT! ...
...So, the plan is killing him?

KickinChicken: Our first option would be to defeat him somehow, we only kill him if we push that to the limit.

DogDay: Indeed! But we have to prepare.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Don't worry, I'm ready!

From the pocket of his white coat she took out a piece of firm, long, sharp, pointed glass, tied tightly to a piece of wood.

DogDay: When did you do that?

Bubba Bubbaphant: A while ago! With a broken glass from the cable car windows and the piece of wood that you ripped out to free my arm that was stuck in the wall of the coffin.
I hope that at least it will be useful for a cut.

Hoppy Hopscotch: I have something too!

And she took out a rope.

Bubba Bubbaphant: It may be of use to us.

KickinChicken: Great! Hanging someone is very slow! And torturous!

Oscar: What the heck, KickinChicken?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Uh...Kickin, maybe you're getting kinda out of hand? You should calm down.

KickinChicken: Alright, I'll relax...I'm mad as fuck, but I can control myself.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Alright, we're ready then?

DogDay: I guess we are...now, we just have to hope for it to work!

Maya: Okay, guys, we are now leaving to the Gas Production Zone.

Austin: I don't know why I have a bad feeling about it...