"Ye kitna acha hai wow" she smile widely.

"Ha ye to hai aao waha tak chale" he entangled their fingers and enter inside the Taj Mahal.

"Suniye" she poke her finger in his arm.

"Hmm"

"Mein thak gai ab" she sat on the bench.

"Are baba abhi se thak gai abhi to aur bhi jagha ghumna hai" he hold her hand "utho bass waha tak chalna hai".

"Aaaa nahi ruko thodi der, suniye mujhe wese photo click karwani hai" she point towards a girl who pose like she is holding the top of Taj Mahal. He chuckle on her choice but agreed seeing her happiness. He asked one of the photographer to click her pictures.

"Aap bhi karo na" she drag him towards the camera.

"Nahi yaar mein nahi" he stop her but Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz, she asked the photographer to click their pictures together, they both pose like a couple.

O tere kaandhe ka jo til hai
O tere seene mein jo dil hai
O teri bijli ka jo bill hai
Aaj se mera ho gaya

The photographer click a random photo when he was correcting her sandal bending down on his knee.

"Bhai sahab ye mera dukaan ka address hai thodi der me aap yaha aakar photo le lena".

"Theek hai, chalo Shehnaaz".

Than they reached the river near the Taj Mahal for boating.

"Haaye mein ni ja rahi mujhe dar lagta hai boating se gir gaye to?" She hold his arm in fear.

"Kuch nahi hoga baba mein hu na chalo aao dekho udhar birds bhi hai khana khilayenge unhe chalo".

"Birds mereko kha gaye to?"

Ho mere khwaabon ka ambar
Ho meri khushiyon ka samundar
Ho mere pincode ka number
Aaj se tera ho gaya

He control his laugh "kuch nahi hoga" he make her sit on the boat, she hold her hand tightly, he wrap his hand around her to make her comfortable, after some time she open her eyes and enjoy the view with him, they feed the birds on boat, she place food on her hand and a bird sat on her wrist, he click her pictures.

Tere mathe...
Tere mathe ke kumkum ko
Main tilak laga ke ghumuga

After that they visit a temple. Prist said him to filled her hairline, he filled it and place his forehead on her hairline, the vermillion was applied on his forehead also like this. They smile looking at eachother and pray in front of god for their happiness.

Teri bali ki chun chun ko
Main dil se laga ke jhumunga

Later they visit the local market of Agra, she saw a earrings stall and went towatds it, she try different type of earrings on her looking at the mirror, she was trying when he went toward her back and shook his head saying no, she try another and rise her eyebrows to ask how they are looking at her, he again shook his head and himself pick a beautiful jhumka set and make her wear it. He smile widely and buy them for her.

Meri chhoti si bhoolon
Ko tu nadiya mein baha dena
Tere jude ke phoolon ko
Main apni shirt mein pehnoonga

He also buy a gajra from a near buy stall and tie it on her hairs. She giggle in happiness when he buy bangles for her and make her wear it himself.

Bas mere liye tu maalpuye
Kabhi kabhi bana dena

After that they did their lunch, he make her eat by himself nd they eat from same plate.

Aaj se meri saari ratiyan teri ho gayi
Aaj se tera din mera ho gaya

He buy lots of thing for her although she denied but he buy what he love for her. She smile looking at her man, no one in this world make her feel special like he make her special, he treat her like a Queen, His Queen.

O tere kaandhe ka jo til hai
O tere seene mein jo dil hai
O teri bijli ka jo bill hai
Aaj se mera ho gaya

After shopping and lunch they went to watch movie according to her preference. All the time he was watching her expression, his whole attention was on her not on the movie.

Ho mere khwaabon ka ambar
Ho meri khushiyon ka samundar
Ho mere pincode ka number
Aaj se tera ho gaya

"Movie kesi lagi aapko?"

His face turn pale he smile nervously "achi thi ranbir kapoor ne achi acting kari".

"Hein movie to salman khan ki thi na?"

"Haan wo are wo dekho gol gappe wala chalo chalo khate hai" he drag her with him. He smile in his mind on his stupidity don't know but he feel like a teenager who was roaming with his crush.

Tu mange sardi mein amiya
Jo mange garmi mein moongfaliya
Tu barish mein agar keh de
Ja mere liye tu dhoop khila

"Konsa tikha ya meetha?"

"Mujhe ni khane" she pout sadly.

"Phir kya khana hai?"

"Bhutta" she lick her lips.

"Ab bhutta kaha se laau"

"Please na dekhte hai na aage".

He smile and nodded. Somehow they found corn for her. She eat happily. Today he make sure to fulfilled her every wish.

To main sooraj
To main sooraj ko jhatak doonga
To main saawan ko gatak loonga
To sare taron sang chanda
Main teri godd mein rakh doonga

They are walking on road sharing their corn when the sunlight disturb her, he buy a umbrella from a near buy store and hold it for her.

Bas mere liye tu kabhi
Khill ke muskura dena

She smile widely on her husband how easily he understand everything and make it easy for her.

After roaming all the day they decided to return home, they sat on his bike and start their jouney towards their home. They are enjoying, laughing, giggling all over the journey.

Aaj se meri saari sadiyan teri ho gayin
Aaj se tera pal mera ho gaya

She told him about her childhood he silently listen all her stories nd laugh with her.

Ho tere kandhe ka jo til hai
Ho tere seene mein jo dil hai
Ho teri bijli ka jo bill hai
Aaj se mera ho gaya

Ho mere khwaabon ka ambar
Ho meri khushiyon ka samundar
Ho mere pincode ka number
Aaj se tera ho gaya

They enter inside their home while laughing on something.

"Badi jaldi nahi aa gaye?" Nisha said.

"Di aap sab yaha soye nahi abhi tak?" He said looking at his watch which show 11 at the night.

"Kiu tujhe aur pareshani hai?"

"Nahi mera matlab wo nahi tha".

Swati notice Shehnaaz from top to bottom and notice bags on their hands.

"Kya baat hai maa beta paisa pura luta kar aaya hai biwi par" she said sarcastically.

Sidharth control his anger "haan to kama kiske liye raha hu".

"Are chodo ye sab hamesha ladte rehte ho Sidharth beta papa ko tumse baat karni hai room me hai wo ek baar mil lo aur Shehnaaz saaman rakh kar aao zara kitchen me kuch kaam hai" avantika said.

They both nodded.... He went to his Father's room nd she went towards kitchen. They both said something to them. Sidharth blood boil in anger while her eyes filled with tears.

____________________________________

That is it for today.

Hope you all like it ❤️. Hehe last one for just teasing 🙆🏻‍♀️mujhe update Karna tha aaj isliye thoda sa mazak sorry kisiko bura laga to...

Thanks for reading.