Epilogue

Tasveer Mann Mein
Basi Yaar Ki
Tasbeeh Parhi
Tere Pyaar Ki

Shehnaaz is getting ready in her room for her nikah ceremony. Finally she is getting married to her love. From childhood he is her only love.

Dil Yeh Mera Tere
Dil Se Jaa Mila Hai
Rab Se Jisko Maanga
Tu Woh Sila Hai

She always want him for her but didn't told him about her love. She always pray silently to her Allah to send him in her life. And now god listen to her wish, he permanently send sidharth in her life.

Taqdeer Jab Se
Tujhse Judi Hai
Jaam E Mohabbat
Zah E Aashiqui Hai

He wearing his kurta and smile while thinking about her. Finally they are getting married. He don't know when he was falling in love with her but now he was deeply fallen for her.

It's time for their nikah. He went and sat on his side. There is a flower curtain between them. His heart beat become high with each second. Maulvi sahab was there already. She come there but a veil cover her whole face. He know she must be smiling now. He smile looking at her. She sat on the other side right infront of him. She rub her hands in nervousness.

Kaise Ho
Shukriya
Mujhko Jo
Chun Liya

She thank her Almighty for this day and special thank to him for choosing her as his bride.

Haal E Dil
Na Keh Sake
Tumne Toh~ Sun Liya

She remembered the day when he saw her phone and realised that she loved him and later with whole heartily he accept her.

Ehd E Mohabbat
Ko Puura Kiya
Dard Dil Ka Leke
Dil De Diya...

He complete her with his love. She never thought her love will be her's forever. It's true he come in her dark life like a firefly who spread happiness in her life.

"Sidharth Azam Khan kya aapko Shehnaaz Jamshed Khan se ye nikah qubool hai" maulvi sahab asked Sidharth.

"Qubool hai" he said 3 times in his husky voice and sign the nikah nama.A long tear escape her eye.

Maulvi sahab went on ladies side and asked shehnaaz.

"Shehnaaz Jamshed Khan kya aapko Sidharth Azam Khan se ye nikah qubool hai".

"Qubool hai" she almost whispered and said three times. Her parents cry in happiness. Finally their daughter found her happiness.

"Nikah Mubarak Ho" Maulvi Sahab said and left. Everyone hug them and congratulate them for their nikah. But our couple want to see eachother.

His mother said him to go and saw her first. He slightly nodded and went on her side while removing the parda from his left hand. He sat beside her, all other family members cover them with a red duppatta and give them a mirror. They both saw the mirror at same time saw eachother with a smile.

"Mashallah" the only word escape his mouth. She blush and look down. Some tears are stick on her face but who cares still she look the most beautiful bride. He slowly remove her veil. And they all removed the duppata from them.