And so they did. Blair distracted the front staff with her best rendition of a drugged up socialite while Jenny snuck into Eric's room, and Gwen waited in the get away car.

"Hey," She started, her phone pressed to her ear. "Uh, hey." Alex's voice greeted back. "I just wanted to say completely ignore those pictures." She felt the words force their way out as her cheeks reddened. "Yeah, I kind of figured they weren't for me." Alex chuckled.

"No, they were for you." And as soon as she said it she realized how awful it sounded. "But not like that. We were playing truth or dare, which I'm completely aware of how lame that sounds, and the girls all have this crazy idea that you're in love with me." She couldn't help but giggle at the idea.

"I've told them a million times that we're just friends. But then Kath stole the doorman outfit and we've had a lot of martinis and I'm making an even bigger fool out of myself, aren't I?"

"Are you having fun?" Alex questioned, catching Gwen off guard. "Yeah, I am." She smiled an idiotically girly smile. "Good. Consider them forgotten."

"I'll forever be embarrassed." She laughed. "Hey, feel free to send me skimpy little pictures any time. Never knew a doorman could be so sexy." His voice was light and joking but it made Gwen feel queasy. "Stop," She squeaked, her face going red. "It's no bother, really. I swear."

"I'm hanging up." She announced, and it was just in time because she spotted Jenny, Eric, and Blair exiting the center. "Start the car, let's go!" Blair instructed as they all crowded in the back of the town car.

༝༚༝༚

Upon entering Viscounti, Blair and Gwen headed straight for the bar and ordered two martinis.

"Hey, baby. You want to, uh, maybe show me to the bathroom, get lost somewhere around coat check?" Some Wall Street worker propositioned Blair as they walked from the bar towards their booth.

"Well, my answer is usually never say never. But for you I'll make an exception." Blair replied, a giggle leaving Gwen's lips as she looked the man up and down. "Who let the hedge fund mafia in here?" Blair questioned as the girls made room for her and Gwen in the middle of the booth.

"I thought matchy-matchy was over," Iz scoffed. "So Eric's here. Now it's you're turn." Jenny spoke up with a newfound confidence. "Truth or dare?"

"You have to ask?" Blair snickered. "I dare you to make out with that guy." Jenny nodded back at the douche who had just flirted with Blair.

"Easy."

"And mean it." Jenny added as if that would be a challenge. Blair handed her glass over to Gwen.

"Watch and learn, little Humphrey." She strutted over, hastily tapped the guy on the shoulder, then pulled him into a make out as the guys around her all cheered. It lasted about 10 seconds before she heard one of the guys speak up.

"I hope Amanda never finds out."

"Who's Amanda?" Blair puzzled as she wiped her lips. "Just my girlfriend." He replied casually. "Amanda never has to know, does she?" Blair spoke as she swiped his phone from his pocket without him noticing, a sinister smile on her lips.

"Well I'm not telling her." He told his friends as Blair walked away.

"Look what I got." She sang, holding the phone up for Kenny to see. "I dare you to call his girlfriend. Her name's Amanda."