"When are we leaving?" Aurora, who had stopped eating, asked softly. Jisung turned his face towards her and smiled. "Tomorrow." 

"TOMORROW?!"

"HAN AUDREY!" 

"I'm sorry, e-eomma." 

Still sending a warning glare the alphas way, he said, "I've already packed a good amount of your things, finish eating and go pack the rest."

Hyunjin watched as Audrey finished eating with a scowl on her face whilst Aurora did so with a soft smile.

'Interesting...' He thought.

-
TW: Suggestions of self-harm and suicidal ideations.

Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Christopher was exhausted. He pushed himself off his desk and let the multitude of papers fall off. He had been writing. Though he knows it's not healthy to keep pushing himself like this, it had been keeping him busy and sane, so he figured it was better than his other methods.

He left his studio and went to his room. Walking in, he laid down on his California King bed, its covers made of black satin. Matching the rest of the room aesthetically. With black curtains, gray walls, ceiling, and black marble floors and doors, the bed and its owner, whose heart and mind were dark and heavy, fitted in perfectly.

Chan looked towards his bedside table. An old picture of him, the girls and his mate showing. His heart clenched and broke a little more, but he ignored it. Closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Soon he fell asleep. 

The man had been awake since the night everything had happened, he hadn't been able to rest. Chris passed out in exhaustion, a stray tear falling down the alpha's face, his only companion.

-

10:33am

Soul, Gangnam-gu,

One Day Before the Flight

Chan woke up with the darn light coming from the window. He completely forgot to close it last night. He sighed and heard movement downstairs. 

The others were here. 

They would come every day to make him breakfast and clean up anything that needed to be cleaned - even though it was stupid because he had a house manager on standby that would do, clean or fix anything he needed, house-wise. 

Chan really appreciated the gesture, he did, but he also knew that that was an excuse, and that they were only here to make sure that Chan hadn't killed himself yet.

He groaned, scratching his head, he got up and took a shower. He definitely needed one. Once finished, he walked downstairs and entered his living room, walking into the connecting kitchen. 

"Morning." He grumbled. 

"Long night?" asked Seungmin.

"I finished the song."

"Oh? Want me to call Changbin Hyung?" Chan just nodded and ate his eggs with toast, bacon, waffles and an accompanying green juice.

-

Seungmin left a sleepy looking Chan to himself and went to call Changbin Hyung. He was slightly worried the alpha would face plant into the jam covered toast. 

"Hello?" 

"Hyung!"

"It's too early." grumbled Bin.

"Hyung... it's almost noon." 

"Exactly." 

Seungmin sighed and rolled his eyes at the dead pan tone the Alpha used.