Chapter 1

If anyone had told them that on this day, they would have been together, living peacefully - and in secret - in an apartment in Sweden, neither of them would have believed it. Now, how come the pretty psychic had decided to fly all the way to Sweden, leave everything else behind in America and settle down with the handsome novelist? Let's find out!

~~~

On the night of the 29th of October, 2022, Ike Eveland ended his stream after playing eventful games of "Friday the 13th" with Nijisanji EN members, a soft smile on his face, happy to be part of this big, loving family. The man was sitting back in his chair, thinking back to everything that had happened during the collab, when a ping sound came out of his monitor. There, on his screen, he saw a notification coming from the one person who, unbeknown to any of their friends or fans, made Ike the happiest in the world: Uki Violeta.

Their couple was probably the most unexpected pairing fans could think of, but they certainly were very happy about it! It started long ago, a little while after the very first LuxNoc collab, and they've lived oh so happily ever since, holding onto one another through a secret long distance relationship.

They would sometimes travel to see each other without telling anyone about it, spending some quality time away from socials and anything else. To keep it as hidden as possible, Uki would keep his flirting on stream directed to everyone and anyone, and Ike would let the legend of Dodgeland live on. And so they made it through everything just like that...

Not wasting a second, Ike opened the message from his lover, reading through it, tears forming in his eyes. Happy tears, of course.

Ukiki -

Hey, Ikey! The collab was so good! You as the killer was so hot, and we definitely need to play together again! You can't escape it! Eki is real! Anyway, I wanted to tell you that, rather impulsively, I bought a plane ticket for Sweden. A one way ticket. I am tired of always having to leave, to say goodbye, so I'll be staying. I know we talked about moving in together before, and I know you wished to wait for us to find a bigger apartment, but I love your small place, and I don't mind living in there for a while. We can go apartment hunting later together, no worries.

Don't worry about where to put my stuff, I don't have much with me anyway. And I remember you telling me you'd love to live with Ukinya, so I hope you don't mind me bringing the fluff ball with me? I'll pay for all the expenses on the matter, by the way! We can discuss legal stuff when I get there, regarding address changes and bills arrangements and all that boring stuff.

Oh and I'm sorry for making such a huge move without telling you before, I kinda did it all on a whim, while thinking about you yesterday. I'll be at the usual airport at 6 in the evening, your time. Do you think you can come and pick me up? Or should I look for an Uber? I don't want you cancelling plans or anything for me!

I love you, Ikey, and I miss you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, and I hope you aren't mad at me for doing all this!

Ike was smiling through his happy tears, getting more emotional by the second. There was no way he could just reply to the message. He made sure his mic was still connected then called them through Discord. Just as usual, Uki answered immediately. Ike was hit by his lover's soft voice saying "hi" in an anxious tone. Obviously Uki was very stressed over which reaction Ike would have! The novelist had to reassure him, quickly.

Speaking in a comforting tone, he said: "Hey, there. I just read your message, Uki. And I must say you owe me a new tissue box when you get here." He had to try and make it clear as soon as possible that he wasn't mad, but Ike's a dorky man, so that's how he decided to do things. Canon event, I swear on my writer's honour.