"Your Grace, please control your anger. It's time." Rupert whispered to him from beside when he saw the two of them almost start the argument between each other.

Everyone can see the lion beast behind Phileo looked at Adrian in anger while Adrian has a demon beast behind him that looked at Phileo mockingly.

Phileo growled slowly then looked at Luciana who is unfazed by them. He kneeled down in front of her and hesitantly grabbed her shoulder.

"... Lucy... I know that you wouldn't forgive me after what was happened." Phileo said staring at her empty eyes. The eyes once sparkling and looked at Phileo lovingly make Phileo's heart squeezed at it.

"... I'm sorry again. I... Will apologize to you properly after the hunt." Phileo said to her. Luciana slowly put her hands at Phileo's hands that grabbed her shoulder.

Phileo lighten up a little as he thought that Luciana would apologize to him and continue to become lovely daughter back when his hope suddenly crashed down as Luciana push his hands away from her shoulder.

"... It's already happened, Your Grace. The scar in my heart will never heal by it. I'm tired of it." Luciana said to him. Phileo stare at her eyes as he close his eyes and gripped his hands before stand up.

"... You're the owner of Boleoti along with Leonia while I'm away." Phileo suddenly said make everyone surprised even Luciana as she thought that Phileo will throw her away.

Phileo looked at her for the last time and mumbled to her. "I'm really sorry, Lucy." Phileo said as he looked at her in sadness before walked away to Boleoti's Knights.

Luciana gripped her dress until she was shaking. Maybe anger and sadness. "... Why? If you want to throw me away, don't look like that. What the hell do you want honestly?" Luciana thought staring at Phileo.

Luciana would be lying if she like to acting like that to Phileo who have been raised her and save her from her orphanage. She still love him but she's really tired when everyone would always compare her to Leonia.

Adrian noticed her shaking and patted her hair to calm her down. "It's fine to feel like that, Lucy. For now, he still your Father." Adrian said. Luciana stare at him and nodded.

Phileo looked at Luciana and Adrian before looked down. His mind suddenly reminded him when Luciana was shaking in fear and looked at him in teary eyes.

"... I regretted it... Because of that... I lose my first daughter."

After that, Luciana waved at Adrian for last time as the servants and herself watched them departed. She glance towards Phileo that already walking away.

In the next morning.

Luciana was awake from her nap after that. Mina was prepared her meal and clothes like always. Right now, Luciana was walking together to her class along with her temporary Knight, Carl, Kieran's Knight since Manuce joined the hunt and Adrian appointed it for her.

Luciana froze when she see Leonia in front of her. Leonia also froze when she see her. The two of them staring at each other. Leonia is scared if Luciana hate her after what happened with them a few days ago.

"... I-I will be going first." Leonia nervously said and walked past her with Gabel who bowed at her.

"... Do you want to go to the class together, Leonia?" Luciana suddenly said make Leonia stopped walking.

Leonia turned at her and saw that Luciana was looking away from her with red face. She slowly smiled and run towards her side.

"Yes! Let's go together, Lady!" Leonia was happy when she saw that Luciana already treat her like before.

Leonia and Luciana walking together while holding hands. They saw Ardea already preparing his things at the mansion. They walked to the door and peeked inside.

"Is he not tired?" Leonia said. Luciana also peeked beside her along with their knights from behind. "The big mansion in the north usually has all necessary facilities on the third floor, so there would be no problem." Ardea said as he heard them.

"Have you ever lived in the North?" Leonia asked again. "Leonia, Teacher Ardea from the North." Luciana said make she turned at her. Ardea smiled at them.

"My Ladies." Ardea call them while holding out some books to them. "Let's start the class right now." Ardea said with a smile.

After that, the girls has etiquette class with Countess Tedross. Before open the door, Luciana turned at Leonia who already looked at her in confusion.

"Leonia. If Teacher Cerena said anything about me, just forget it and don't mind about it." Luciana said make Leonia become more confused.

They entered the room together. Cerena already waiting for them and stand up. She smiled at the girls in front of her.

"So, let's begin with how to do greetings." Cerena said to them. She then turned at Luciana who already looked down. Her eyes shows something for a moment towards her.

"Lady Luciana. How about show it to Lady Leonia since you've been learned about it two years ago?" Cerena asked her with smile but only Luciana know what was her smile about.

"Yes." Luciana said as she slightly gripped her dress and bowed at her. Leonia looked at her in awed.

"Well done. I'm glad that you didn't ignore your status because of Lady Leonia. Please always remember it, My Lady." Cerena said looking down on her. Leonia was surprised by it and turned at Luciana who already looked down.

"She purposely said that because Leonia is here. She wanted me to keep remembers about our status..." Luciana thought.

"... That I'm just an adopted daughter of Duke who will throw me away later." Luciana thought. Cerena have been looking down at her the moment she become her teacher. She already used to it.

Leonia looked at Cerena who smirked at Luciana then looked at Luciana who already looked down to the ground.

"... Is this what was she means?" Leonia thought as she tried to control her anger when she see the way Cerena treat her sister.