Chapter 1

Tsukihi Araragi:

Karen Araragi:

__________________________________________

It was still dawn.

Tsukihi blinked a few times before turning around and gently swiping her finger on her cell phone that was next to her.

3:16

The young girl sighed as she tried to go back to sleep. Moonlight bathing her bed through the window next to her. The black-haired young girl spent a few brief seconds with her eyes closed before opening them again, revealing her gray-colored pupil.

Her throat was dry.

Tsukihi sat up and let the duvet slide over her bare shoulders, the girl was completely naked. She put on her Okobo sandals and went towards a chair that was in front of her computer desk, on top of the chair there was a black Yukata with details in brown like leaves, something that was very reminiscent of Autumn. She quickly put it on, the yukata completely hugging her developing form. Long sleeves, the yukata did not completely cover her thighs, leaving them visible and also accentuated her small breasts and firm ass.

Tsukihi left her room and closed the door behind her. Walking calmly, gently rubbing her eyes, the long-haired young girl couldn't help but notice the absolute silence inside that house.

After all, everyone else was asleep, the unnerving silence was kind of obvious.

But even so Tsukihi can't ignore the feeling of nervousness through that darkness being briefly illuminated by the moonlight outside through windows.

She nimbly moved through the hallway of the house and finally arrived in the kitchen. The long-haired girl went towards the refrigerator and opened it, almost immediately Tsukihi closed her eyes because of the light inside of it, she made a small face before grabbing a bottle of water.

Closing the door, Tsukihi took a glass from the rack that was next to the sink along with several other glasses, plates and cutlery such as knives, spoons and forks. Tsukihi filled the glass with water and then quickly drank it.