Chapter 10 - {CONFESSION!!}

Abhyudaya is now the Samson! The group shuffles again,
Position - Gautami, shreyas, anika, rudra, mishika, nakul, shivani.

Abhi - hmm.. Samson orders.. Shreyas.. To FLIRT with the person on his right (Anika) !

Rudra - OYE! Tujhe mere se koi problem hai kya bevde? (Anika was his gf)

Abhi - hein? (Turns around) .. Are re.. Sorry yaar.. Mujhe laga ki vahan Tu lada hai..

Rudra - maine na idhar ladai kari hai na udhar lada hai? Wtf?

Gk - are rudra, he means.. "Khada"

Nakul - par ab dare mila hai to pursue to karna hi hoga na..

Rudra - saale???

Anika - it's fine rudy, game hai.. Koi na..
Alright, shreyas, go on, main bura nahi maanungi.

Shreyas - uhh.. Ok.. Anika you are so.. So.. So.. Nice. And uh kind. And uhmmm.. Yaar tu achi hai bohot.. Mere bhai rudra ke liye.

Shivani - ye real flirting nahi thi???

Shreyas - fine.. Anika, do you have a map?

Anika (chuckles) - why?

Shreyas - because I keep getting lost in your eyes.. (Cringed hard)

Mishika - bas bas bas! Bohot hua!

Anika (smirkingly) - kya hua mishu? Shreyas to bas tera dost tha na..

Nakul and shivani also smirk to that.

Mishika - I know I know.. But shreyas.. Kuch dino se ...I've started feeling something about you.. Something...that i did not feel with anybody else...I think you've managed to make me....fall for you. So shreyas.. Will you love me back?

Shreyas - yes yes yes mishika!...You don't know main iss din ka kabse...intezaar kar raha tha, thank you so much for.. For loving me and i will surely.. Love you back..

Everyone started clapping. While they were cherishing the new couple, abhyudaya and gautami were stealing glances of each other. Imagining their faces instead of the others. They had an eye contact once and surprisingly, as they were also drunk, they decided to hold it. Their eyes showed the desperation which gautami was well aware of but Mr. Oblivious abhyudaya didn't have a clue about.

It was 4am by then, all of them decided to end the party and departed to their respective rooms. Both gautami and abhyudaya were confused about their feelings, but in their hearts, they infact did know that the latter was someone special as well as irreplaceable, they just did not know what relationship they shared. Was it a couple? Best friends? Platonic soulmates? Or not platonic soulmates. Who knew?

It was the Shaadi night. Everything went well and sound.

Outfits -

Gk -