And I'm sorry for all the things I could do but I didn't at that time..

And there's something that your dad had asked me to convey..

I have prepared a cassette of the voice recording of that night..

A recording of your dad's last words and his message"

Once again my tears left all control
In the past two days my emotions were scribbled like a wall..

I knew she was going through the same.. I just wanted her to know the truth and her decision would be the final one.

I fold the letter up and head out for the meeting.

Meanwhile Ruby ...

I wish mom stopped forcing me to meet that bloody cheater.
Though I was controlled now but the count of struggle was unstoppable.

I woke up to a stained bed .. of course lovely menstrual cycle..

I had to suppress my anger to the boundaries and then mom's constant reminders to leave on time was killing every urge for love in me.

Somehow I managed to build courage and left home finally at 10 ..

I just kept praying.. the late the better.
Eventually I reached in about 15-20 mins and I saw him immediately waiting outside with a bouquet.

Him and his old school romance tricks. I walked up to him almost snatching the bouquet and head into the couple's cafe area. Why that spot I still don't know.

Ruhaan's pov

She came in with a lovely yet casual outfit and still looked like the prettiest woman ever. Her face appeared rather pale and she looked thinner than before. I knew at that point she was just trying her best to look normal. Walking towards me she abruptly took away the bouquet that I had been holding and walked in without another word.

Before I could ask her if she would accompany me in the couple's area or public area she herself chose the private space. I was glad she understood that this was our private meetup.

She came to a sudden halt on seeing the gift and the letter. Without asking anything she opened up the letter to read and I felt my fist tightly clenched due to the fear and nervousness.

I moved forward to stand in front of her and look at her reaction. The atmosphere was just silent and I noticed a tear brimming up in her eyes..

I clutched her shoulder and she did nothing to resist my touch. I knew she  was starting to get sentimental and I forcefully got her seated and sat beside her for support in case she needed it.

She had come up to the mid part of the letter and my heart was racing beyond control. Her tears were getting stronger and continuous, her sobbing had begun but there was something different.. she looked drained as if she would..

And immediately the letter dropped from her fingers and her head fell back upon my shoulders .. and I'm glad I was there to hold her.

The staff came over with cold water and juices but I gesture them to leave soon after they'd given me everything.

I waited for a while before sprinkling water on her face and she was coming back to consciousness.

Gosh what would I do without you my bunny.. and I was conquered with sentiments.. really strong.

I slowly caressed her face helping her sit upright again and tied her hair up so that she feels better and asked

"What's wrong??"

"Just periods"

And these 2 words were damn more than enough for me to go and punch another wall.

She was on periods and I decided to do all this.. she's gonna be messy now.
Gotta handle my messy lady though.

But immediately she did something that altered my feelings for her..

Ruby's pov-

I don't know I feel really bad. I just fainted in front of him? Why?
Gosh these period syndromes sometimes...

And my high on emotion mindset escapes the fence of limits and boundaries and tears flow uncontrollably... I almost yell at him

"I don't know what's happening
And .. and you gave me this letter

MY DAD .. MY DAD .."

All sorts of crying noises filled the area and he could barely make out what was going on .. but I didn't care
I didn't want to care , how could he ..

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET ME CHOCOLATES.."

The voice getting louder with every statement..

"AND THE BOUQUET... THERE ARE NO WHITE ROSES.."

The crying turned into loud wailing..

And after that there is nothing that I remember..
_______________________________________

Thank you for the love on the story.. I would appreciate your reviews and votes.

Next chapter will have your favourite part of this book ,i.e., Smut..

Really hot smut.. so stay tuned and skip the next chapter if you are against mature reading.

Thank you

Lots of love
Blakey