Fishing Trip Gone Wrong | Chapter 2

Thank you for all the support in the last chapter!

...

The camera pans out to show the three kids inside the building of the Mystery Shack sitting down at a table with pancakes right in front of them, as each of the three kids was holding a bottle of a different brand of syrup. Mabel: Sir Syrup, Dipper: Mountie Man, and Y/n: Mrs. Butterworth.

Y/n: "When you guys invited me over for 'fun,' I didn't picture this... Oh well!"

Mabel: "Glad to hear! But are you ready for the ultimate challenge!?"

Dipper, with his bottle of Mountie Man, raised toward the sky, let out a c here.

Dipper: "I'm always ready!"

Y/n: "Let's do this!"

Mabel: "Then you know what this means..."

The camera then zooms out to show the three kids raising their syrup bottles toward the air with smiles.

The 3: "Syrup Race!"

As soon as the three said that, they all tilted their bottles, and syrup began to drip into their mouths slowly. Each of them let out an "Ahhh" as they waited for the syrup to drop into their mouths... Except for Y/n.

Y/n: "Guys... I think I got a brick, but nothing is coming out..."

Dipper: "Sucks to be you! Go, Mountie Man!"

Mabel: "Go, Sir Syrup!"

As the drops of syrup got closer to each of their mouths, they began to shout as the drops got closer and closer.

The 3: "Go! Go! Go!"

Mabel: "Almost... Almost..."

Mabel then began to tap the base of the bottle while it was still tilted, making the drop of syrup fall into her mouth and causing her to cough.

Mabel: "Yes... I won..."

Mabel cheered as she let out coughs in between. Dipper, with a disappointed look, just let his drop of syrup fall into his mouth while Y/n was inspecting his bottle of syrup, and he quickly found out what was wrong.

Y/n: "It was still sealed..."

Y/n then twisted the cap of the bottle, removing the seal before he poured some on his pancakes before letting out a sigh as he was still salty from losing the "Syrup Race." While this was happening, Dipper grabbed the Newspaper that was left on the dining table earlier, and his eyes went wide as he saw a section in the paper that caught his attention.

Dipper: "Mabel! Y/n! Check this out!"

Dipper said as he motioned both Y/n and Mabel to come in closer to the newspaper and saw on the left page an advertisement for a human-sized hamster ball with a caption of a guinea pig saying, "You can ride it!"

Mabel: "Human-sized hamster ball? I'm human-sized!"

Y/n: "Who came up with this?"

Dipper: "No, no, guys, this,"

Dipper said with a smile as he then pointed to another advertisement for a monster photo contest in the next section of the newspaper.

Dipper: "We see weirder stuff than this all the time! We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?"

Y/n: "Nope, a few bruises and a dented stick is all I got,"

Mabel: "Nope! Just memories. And this beard hair,"