[ 43 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

San had Wooyoung under him, kissing him senseless a couple hours later. Wooyoung's hand were roaming under his shirt, feeling his hard abs and back while San used his hands to support himself on either side of Wooyoung's head.

How they got to making out like that, neither of them knew but what they did know was that they had to finish what they started.

San tugged Wooyoung shirt, "Take it off for me, hm?"

Wooyoung was lifting himself up to take off his shirt when the door flew open.

"San do you know- oh my god.", Haneul stood at the door, her phone close to her ear as she stared at the scene in front of her, "Yuna, I'll call you back."

She hung up on the phone and stood w her jaw on the floor, "You two horny motherfuckers."

San got off Wooyoung in annoyance, "Eomma told you to stop walking into my room without knocking!"

"She also told you to learn how to lock your door! Why did I have to walk into... into THAT?!"

"I thought you said your shift doesn't finish till 10. Why are you back so early?"

"Cause it finished early idiot. Gosh I can't even do what I came here for anymore.", Haneul fished her AirPods from her back and stuffed them into her ears, "You two carry on. I'll just distract myself. And don't be loud please. Other wise I'm telling Eomma and Appa you two fucked if she asks why the house smells like sex."

"You are such a freak."

"This is a one off San.", Haneul left, shutting the door in his face.

San stood there groaning, rubbing his hand down his face, "why did I have to grow up with that rat."

Wooyoung chuckled sneaking up behind him, "I thought your parents told you two to stop calling each other that."

"You have no idea what it feels like to grow up with Haneul."

Wooyoung went round to stand in front of him, throwing his hands over his neck and leaning close to his face, "She did give us permission though..."

"Permission for what?"

Wooyoung closed the gap between them, his eyes fluttering shut. He angled his head, taking San's bottom lip between his teeth, and biting. San groaned, lowering himself so Wooyoung wasn't straining himself so much swing as he was literally standing on his toes. He wrapped his arms around the younger waist, allowing Wooyoung's hands to fall down the San's shoulder.