Flashback.

"I have question." Adrian asked his friends. Phileo and Carnis turned at him in confusion. "What is it again?" Phileo said with his emotionless voice.

"If you have daughter, what's name that you would call her?" Adrian asked them. "Daughter? So suddenly?" Carnis asked him in surprise. Phileo make a disgusted face at him.

"What the hell? We're still young to think about that." Phileo said to him. Adrian rolled his eyes at him. At that time, they were still in Academy as Phileo and Carnis was 14 years old and Adrian was 16 years old.

Even though, Adrian was older than them, they become best friends and one of the handsome boys in the Academy.

"I'm just suddenly thinking about that. Tell me." Adrian said. Phileo still make a disgusting expression while Carnis think about it.

"I think... I would call my daughter Eupicra." Carnis said. Adrian nodded at him. "Such a lovely name... How about you, Phileo?" Adrian said turned at the other boy.

"I don't know. It's not like I will married or anything." Phileo said ignored them. "Hey! I'm just said 'if' you have daughter!" Adrian said at him in anger.

Phileo rolled his eyes at him. "... Luciana." Phileo suddenly said make they surprised. "Huh? Luciana?" Adrian said in confusion. "That's... Cute name. How did you think of that?" Carnis asked him.

"... I just found at one of my books that name. It's mean light. The light that shines through the darkness." Phileo slowly said. Adrian stare at him in wide eyes.

Flashback end.

"... Luciana." Adrian slowly said. Stella turned at him. "Luciana?" Stella said to him. Adrian turned at her with wide smile.

"Yes. Luciana Kieran. The light in our life." Adrian said in happiness. Stella smiled at him. "Then, Luciana, it is." Stella said.

Adrian feel the happiness and promised to protect them forever. Luciana already born for two months when something happened and changed their life forever.

During the night, Stella and Adrian was sleeping together while Luciana sleep beside the room. The balcony inside the room slides open from outside and revealed someone walking to the room.

The person looked around and slowly walked towards the crib without making a noise. Luciana was sleeping soundly make the person smirked. They quietly take her to their arms.

Luciana quickly wake up when she feels the unfamiliar arms across her body. She teared up and started to wailing. "No, no. Shush!" The person tried to calm her down but Luciana wailed loudly.

Adrian heard her cried and immediately feels something different at the mansion. He quickly stand up and run towards the room. Stella heard the noise make she followed him.

"Lucy!" Adrian said and shocked to find his daughter inside someone's else arms. The person quickly jumped out the window.

"My daughter!" Stella said looking over the balcony and realized that they're gone when they didn't heard Luciana's crying anymore.

"Adrian! Our daughter- our daughter! She's gone!" Stella said crying to him in terrified. Every servants heard the screaming and looked at them. Noah immediately walked to them.

Adrian looked at Stella as he was disappointment by himself. He kneeled in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"I'll find her, okay? Don't worry. I'll found our daughter back again." Adrian said and pull her closer. Stella cried at his chest.

"... Noah." Adrian said after put Stella inside their room to let her rest after cried for hours. Noah immediately bowed at him.

"Search that bastard and bring him to me." Adrian said as his voice echoing the whole highway. "Yes, My Lord." Noah said to him.

After few weeks, Noah managed to found the kidnapper but only to found out that they put his daughter to one of the orphanage in the whole Empire.

Adrian can't take it anymore and kill them with his power. His eyes were glowing in rage as he was really disappointment in himself for failing to protect his family.

The reason why they kidnapped their daughter is because they're one of the enemy to Kieran's household. Of course, Adrian kill them with his own hands.

Stella was devastated by it and locked herself everyday. Only eat when Adrian comfort her. Slowly she become better since she's still Marchioness but still crying for her daughter everyday.

Adrian knows that he lose her cheerful wife so he continue to search his daughter for 12 years and blocked everything out make the nobles almost forgot about Kieran's household in the society.

Adrian also distance himself with Phileo and Carnis after he lose his daughter. Phileo and Carnis always tried to contact him but getting ignored.

That's how their life circle until Noah found something about their daughter to Adrian. They found out that their daughter who already 12 years old was Phileo's adopted daughter.

"... Dear." Adrian said walking closer to Stella. She turned at him and smiled. "What is it?" Stella softly said to him.

"... The Emperor's told me to go to Phileo's dukedom for their monster hunt. Can you be alone for a month or do you want to follow me?" Adrian slowly asked her.

"If you were gone, who will look after our lands, Adrian? I will just stay." Stella said smiling at him. Adrian stare at her face before pull her closer.

"Take care." Adrian said kissed her forehead and waved at her. Stella waved back as she looked at the carriage that slowly away.

Adrian was worried to left his wife behind but he promised to bring their daughter back to her.