~

The next days morning was quiet. Angelo woke up and at the clock he saw that it's 10:12am. Alexander wasn't next to him, but Angelo had noticed that he's always the first to wake up at home.

The little boy did his morning routine and got dressed in his most comfortable red pants and a light jacket. He got got down to the kitchen and saw only Alex, Dominic, and Kate.

"Good morning, Angelo!" Dominic said and went to hug his little brother. "What do you want for breakfast? We have a lot of options." Dominic said. "Hmmm, are you making pancakes?" Angelo asked, seeing one of them on the pan. "I am! So you'll be okay with them?" He asked. "I love your pancakes!" Angelo said, making Dominic smile.

After some minutes, he was sitting at the table and eating his pancakes with chocolate sauce. He was enjoying his breakfast , and he didn't even see how many people had entered the kitchen already.

Evan ruffled his hair while walking past him. Some told him "good morning," and some hugged the little cutie pie of the house. The family was talking and taking their breakfast like on a normal weekend. But Angelo never really got involved in his brother's conversations. They never seemed interesting for him, so he put his plate into the sink and started to walk to his room when he noticed Elias sitting in a chair in front of the fireplace reading a book.

"What are you reading?" Angelo asked when he went up to Elias. "Some detective story." Angelo nodded, not understanding what it means. "Detectives are people who solve cases like..." Elias stopped because he was not going to talk about murder to his 7 year old brother. "Just they try to find the real criminal." Eli explained.

"Is it not hot here?" Angelo asked since his right side was getting hot from standing with it facing the fireplace. "No, it's nice, and I get cold easily, so..." Angelo nodded again and walked away to go to his room to draw for a bit. But this time, Alexander caught his attention.

"Bud, we're going out now. Do you want to come too?" Alexander asked. Angelo's eyes light up because he wanted to explore the outside, too.

Alex dressed him up warmly, and everyone who wanted to go gathered at the front door. Some were going to the shop too, to buy more food for the family. "Don't go out without me." Alex said to Angelo and dissapered into the house because someone was calling his name.

Daniel was the first to go out because he wanted to make many snow balls and throw them at everyone who came out. He left the door open, and Angelo wanted to go out, too. He heard Alexander clearly, but he just couldn't stand in front of an open door. It was kind of cold, but he didn't care. It was so beautiful with the forest and everything all white around.

When they arrived, he couldn't get a good look at the outside, but it didn't seem much. The territory was much smaller than their house, and this place had no garden. The gates were big, and Angelo liked the flowers and leaves that were made on them.

He walked up to them and touched the big metal in front of him. Suddenly, it opened. Angelo was surprised, but that made him feel better because he felt free. He opened the gate up even more, and his eyes caught a cat in the forest. Angelo was surprised to see a cat here, but he had taken a liking to them seeing them in movies and cartoons, so he started to walk up to him. The cat stood still, but as Angelo kept getting closer, it ran away. "Hey!" Aneglo yelled and ran after it.

Alexander opened the door when everyone was finally ready to go. As he took the first step out, he got hit on the chest with a snow ball. After him, Mark and Nick got hit, too.

"You're dead, Daniel." Nick said and went to the side to make his snow balls too. Other grown ups did the same, and they played along because they knew how much Daniel liked these little games. As everyone calmed down, Alexander said. "So, let's go? Angelo!" He looked around at he and didn't see the little boy anywhere. "Angelo?" He called out again.