Spin the bottle 🤤

Jia POV
Seated on my bedroom floor I was on call with Jungwon and Sunoo.

Me sat with glasses on and Sunghoons huge ass tshirt "your cute in glasses ji" Jungwon flirted ADORABLY.

I felt my cold ass cheeks heat up "bet you get hard over that shit hm won? Kinky dude" wait a go to ruin the mood Kim.

I threw up my middle finger at the elder boy before smiling at Jungwon "thanks wonie, at least some people can be sweet" sides eyes the Kim boy.

Halfway through talking about the wonder named 'my demon' Sunoo jolted up "guys we are going to a party tomorrow!?"

Both me and the Yang boy raised a brow "Jay just messaged invited me to his best friends party and obvs I'm bringing you idiots" awh how sweet 🤧😒.

"I'm down if Jias going" awh see that's a real friend "yeah I'm coming I mean alcohol duhhhhh" I'm a mess ;).

TIME SKIP TO TMR
Finally the day I get drunk outta my mind, its been a while since I've gone to a party and God I cant wait.......

TIME SKIP TO TMRFinally the day I get drunk outta my mind, its been a while since I've gone to a party and God I cant wait

Getting in the car seating myself between my besties while the twins sat in the front

Jay started driving while Sunghoon gave me the 'lecture' "I don't want you to leave the boys side ji, parties are dangerous okay?" yeah I ain't dumb?

I rolled my eyes "I know hoon, I can throw a punch if needed" Jay chuckled parking up "that's MY baby sister" hehe.

Stepping out we saw this huge ass mansion "Jay-ah~" a drunk Sim boy came out to great us.

"And you brought baby Jia~" I basically grew up with this idiot and the Bambi boy "hey Jakey~" I hugged him as we walked in.

"Looking fine as fuk babe" yeah Jake was gay "Jia~" I looked up hugging the Sim boys boyfie "hey hee~"

The two older boys dragged my siblings away "be safe ji~" I could hear the faint yells from my brothers.

"Lets get drunk!" and that is how me and my besties God drunk outta our fukin minds.

After a couple of shots I was slightly tipsy "God you look gorgeous tonight ji" Jungwon slurred out.

I chuckled at the light weight "don't look bad yourself Yang" in the middle of our little convo Heeseung ran up to us.

"Some kids are playing spin the bottle in Jakes room, wanna play?" I will not say no to free making out.

Downing another shot we followed the older boy "keep an eye on her" Sunoo and Jungwon nodded at Heeseung before he left us.

Plopping myself between the two I heard a voice "everyone knows how to play I'll start" some Beomgyu kid a year older than us began the game.

After the bottle landed on Sunoo his eyes widened "oh sorry no I have a boyfriend" he smiled innocently at Beomgyu.

"Awh don't be a kill joy, he doesn't have to know, spin the bottle, spin the bottle!" everyone started chanting and I could tell my bestie boo was uncomfortable.

Grabbing the bottle I took over "I'll take his go" everyone cheered as I spun the bottle.

As the bottle slowed down I expected it to land on some random dude but.......Jungwon.

I looked up to find the boy grinning "come on sweetheart" he pat his lap, oh shat.

A pink hue caressed my cheeks as I sat on his lap and istg these bitches ain't helpful with their oohs.

Caressing my thighs he stared into my eyes, wrapping my hands around his nape I crahsed my lips on his.

His dominating nature taking over the older male shoved his tongue into my mouth.

Squeezing my thighs I ran my tongue over his, tasting the alcohol on his lips I was soo fukin intoxicated but it felt.....wrong?

I mean I'd flirt with Jungwon and he'd flirt back, I thought I'd grow feelings for him but all I could think of was the Nishimura boy.

Before I could contemplate further I was ripped away to be met with his furious eyes "R-Riki...........

YOIIIIIIIIIII MY KPOP BOUQUET......

VOTE IF U WANNA MAKE OUT WITH WONIE