chapter 26:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Takato visit henry's house. Shido is also there to look after takato. Kotori left a note with red lipstick saying she's Gonna be gone for half a day dealing with important stuff she never know when she'll show up.

Shido: so renamon left with Vajramon?

Takato: we gotta go looking for her. You know search & rescue mission

Shido: i don't think so. Rika san came to tell me last night renamon it was a private talk

Terriermon: what's with you with younger girls shido san? 😁

Shido: HEY!. Its not like that

Terriermon: that is what they all say

Takato: lets keep this appropriate 😅

Shido muttered: you got no room to talk😑

Takato looks up at him with a stern look. Henry whistled takato walked up to him & punch him.

timeskip:

Aboard the fraxinus guilmon & dark guilmon playing together. Riggs & tenka at homeschooling on computer calumon lays on the couch taking a nap.

Later on that night. Guilmon came to takato's house to sleep after playing with dark guilmon. He sleeps in his room. Kotori hasn't been back yet takato drawing what looks like guilmon in another digivolve form.

Takehiro: takato! Come here for a minute

Takato: okay

He came down from his room. He asked his son to give him a roll of quarters for a register. Woman named riley ohtori took noticed of his fashion statement.

Riley Thought

: goggles?. Interesting fashion statement 🤔

His mother yoshie called him up he offered him bread for studying hard.

Yoshie: where's itsuka san?

Takato: she had other things important to do

Kotori came back finally she was supposed to be coming back half an hour ago.

She looks tired riley walks by her. Member of hypnos gasped who she is.

" that's the legendary kotori the efreet!?. She lives here!?. " she thought. Kotori opened left eye opened glanced behind her riley quietly left knowing that spirit commander of the fraxinus will sniff her out being a hypnos.

Kotori heard takehiro calling takato she's here. Takato came down to meet her she hugged her boyfriend. Her body steaming.

Takato: you look tired are you okay?

Kotori: i am exhausted. That meeting with the city that digimon caused weren't too happy

She squeal takato picked her up bridal carry. She wraps her arms around his neck. She looks at him in shock he was bold enough to do this for the first time.

Takato: what matters is we saved lives

Kotori: your right💗

He walked up to his room with her in her arms. She pecked his cheek & nuzzled she's is very safe in his arms.

To be continued:

Later