Chapter-1

Third Person Pov

"Anvi beta come fast otherwise you will get late for your event "her mother shouted.

"Don't worry mummy I won't be late,Aryamann is coming to pick me up,as he also have to host the event with me"Anvita replied.

After getting ready she came downstairs
Aryamann also arrived shortly and they both left for the college.

Today was a big day for her because her college has invited many social activitists,entrepreneurs and many other big personalities to share their life experiences and being the cultural head of the college ,she has to look after all the preparations of this event.So as of this reason she has to reach the college earlier and do the last minute arrangements.Moreover she is also going to host the event along with her best friend Aryamann.

Both reached the college on time and started looking after the preparations.Both of them got busy with their respective works and in the meantime the guests and others started arriving on the scene.

Anvita was walking in the corridor while talking to someone on the phone when she bumped into someone but before she could fall the man caught her wrist and saved her from falling.

After getting back to her posture she asked the man "Aankhe kha chhodkar aaye hai aap "
(Where have you left your eyes)

But the man was so lost in admiring her that he didn't listen anything , So in order to get his attention she asked a little louder and he replied "Vhi jahaan aap chhodkar aayi hai "(There only where you have left )

She got astonished hearing his answer,but she further told him"Say sorry to me" but he didn't listen to her as he was busy admiring her and not wanting to stretch the matter longer she left from there and got back to her work .

Soon the event started and both Anvita and Aryamann started hosting the event .They started calling the esteemed personalities to address the students.All the students were keenly listening their lectures.

Anvita's Pov

The event was going quite well and all the anxiety that I had about the event was slowly fading away.After that I called the name of another person to come on the stage and share his experience and his name itself fascinated me because his name was Achintya(means the unthinkable) ,but after seeing his face I remembered that he was the one I bumped with in the morning.I was shocked to know that he is CEO of one of the renowned law firm of the country. But what shocked me the most was my bestfriend was passing smile to that man.This made me angry because he bumped with me and didn't say sorry and got lost somewhere.I know that it was not completely his fault , it was mine also but why should I accept it in front of him.

I immediately pushed him aside and asked him "Why were you passing smile to that man?Is there something going on in between you both?"

He replied "Oh come on Anvita why do you keep watching those bl dramas.There is nothing going on between us he is my elder brother who stays in Delhi and rarely visits us due to his busy schedule,I have told you about him earlier."

"Ohh" I replied him and,
On listening him I remembered that he told me about his brother earlier but I have never met him as he was always out of town whenever I went to his home ,I have met uncle and aunty and they are the sweetest and also Samaira di she is a complete sweetheart and she is a fashion designer and she was the only one who designed my clothes for my brother's wedding and it turned out very beautiful,she told everyone that she will be the one to design the clothes for everyone on her wedding.Oh I totally forgot about her wedding it is in 15 days,
these days I was quite busy with the event so I totally forgot about it.

"Anvi"he(Aryamann)called me and it was at that time that I realised that his lecture was over and I didn't pay attention to a single word.

Soon the event ended with vote of thanks and it was time for us to leave.
We started leaving the event but then only I felt that someone was looking at me I turned and saw a elderly man looking at me, he was looking somewhat familiar to me I tried to remember him but I couldn't.So we left from there.

Aryamann was going to drop me home because my car was taken for servicing.
I have recently bought the car, I wanted to learn driving earlier only so that I can purchase the car but my mother didn't allow me because after my father's accident(which I believe was a murder)she grew a fear for driving the car, otherwise she herself was a good driver but after that incident she left driving and didn't even allow me to learn the car but anyhow I have persuaded her this year and have learned driving.

Soon Aryamann dropped me at home and on the way we have decided to complete our assignments which were to be submitted after 15 days because at that time we have to attend Di's wedding so we can't complete the assignment at that time , and no it is not always like this that we complete our assignments this much early it is always done before 2 or 3 days.

After getting back to home I directly went towards my room and slept because I was too tired .

************
What do you think about this chapter please share your views in the comments.

And please do vote on the story.

The next chapter will be coming soon , do add this story to your reading list.

Follow me on the instagram _ashvika.1238 for spoilers.

Thankyou
Your Author
Ashvika