Amaya and Stephen chuckled.

"But Amy! Don't you think that you are not spending time with us not even on your day off. I am mad about it. Now I wish that I didn't let you work with Aiden. If only I did that, may be my daughter will be spending time with me here.", Stephen.

"Just stop it! Honey. Your father is also being dramatic today. I just got a call from Alice. She said you enjoyed a lot with their family.", Ava said excitedly.

"Of course, just had some chat with Aunt and Aiden. Played a lot with Chris.", Amaya said casually.

"It seems like you and Aiden have grown close.", Ava said happily.

" May be.", Amaya said taking a cup of coffee from the tray.

After the night dinner she went to her room and flopped on her bed. She started to go through the community website of Smith industries.

There are few rumor messages about Amaya and Aiden with the photos of them. Since Amaya was seen driving together with Aiden every single morning, she had expected this sort of rumor earlier.

"Well there it goes ! I wondered for the past 11 months there isn't any single comment like this. And this have arrived.", Amaya said sighing.

Within 10 minutes, the pictures and the messages are removed.

"Oh my god! Aiden is so quick.", Amaya said not bothering about it much.

The world or the office, no one knows that she is the daughter of Harbert groups. Since in past Amaya was much used to causing troubles, the family made sure that there are less public appearance of her so that there won't be any articles about her. Only few friends and close family knew that she is the youngest daughter. For others, they believed that the spoiled little princess is in abroad as her punishment.

Amaya spent remaining night doing her work. The next morning, it is 8:20 a.m. in the morning, Amaya came down with her pajamas. Ava is preparing the breakfast and Stephen is busy reading the newspaper. Ava looked at Amaya who is still in her pajamas on Monday morning and she was worried.

Ava, "Dear, Are you okay? Are you unwell?" asked worriedly.

"I am okay. Can I have a milk tea?", Amaya said sitting on the chair.

"MOM! Help me to tie this ! I am late!", William entered the kitchen shouting.

Will looked across and saw Amaya still not ready.

"You ! Did something happen?", William.

"Please, I am not in the mood.", Amaya said flopping on the table.

She soon heard the honking sound.

"Will do me a help. Just go and tell Aiden that I will be late today since I am not feeling good.", Amaya asked William.

"Why ? Why you seem too tired? Are you again having headaches?", Will asked genuinely worried about her.

"Yes, Will. Can you please tell him?", Amaya said tiredly.

Will went out and informed Aiden about this. After few minutes car left and William came inside.

But he was so furious seeing her laughing with his dad.

"You said you have headache", William.

"Oh ! Don't worry about that. It just cured because dad said a very funny joke.", Amaya said smiling with her dad.

"YOU LIED TO ME.", William shouted at Amaya.

'Not again.', Ava and Stephen thought.

"Well. You won't inform Aiden unless I lied. Don't you think you are getting late?", Amaya said and William glanced at the clock.