0

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, businesses, Places, Events, Locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance of actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences. Read at your own risk

This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in
any manner whatsoever without the
express written permission of the
author for the use of brief quotations in
a book review.

The author of this book did not take
or undergo in any proper training of
Writing. Please be considerate of her
any mistakes (Spelling. Grammar etc.)
in writing this fan fiction.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Chelanaire is known for her exceptional achievements in academics and her high-performing abilities as a dancer. Despite her talents, she is often misunderstood as being mean and intimidating due to her intense focus on her goals.

One day, Chelanaire meets a boy who seems to be just like her. He is also an overachiever in academics and a skilled dancer, sharing the same drive and determination as Chelanaire. At first, they clash heads as they both try to prove themselves as the top student and dancer.

However, as they spend more time together, they begin to see past each other's tough exteriors and realize that they have more in common than they thought. They start to bond over their shared passions and goals, finding comfort and understanding in each other's company.

Together, Chelanaire and the boy navigate the challenges of balancing their academic and dancing pursuits, pushing each other to be the best versions of themselves. As they grow closer, they discover that they not only make a great team but also bring out the best in each other.

Will they be able to overcome their initial misunderstandings and build a strong connection, or will their competitive natures drive them apart? Only time will tell if Chelanaire and the boy can find harmony in their shared ambitions and forge a lasting bond that goes beyond their accomplishments.