SIXTH CHAPTER

they walked up to the car. Minho opened the door for her and he let her in saying jokingly "your majesty" and bowing 'causing her to laugh.

Y/N: well thank you kind sir, you're such a gentleman.

she got in while he closed the door, he also got in. He started driving to mcdonald's with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand on her thigh, (that's so hot wtf) massaging it with his thumb while talking about what they wanted to eat once they got there.

M: i want a double cheeseburger
Y/N: same, and fries.
M: and pepsi

(NOT COLA CAUSE WE DONT SUPPORT GENOCIDE😘 FREE PALESTINE YALL😽✌️🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸)

Y/N: and the spicy nuggets
M: and the spicy chicken wings
Y/N: and the sauce
M: anything else?
Y/N: mhmmm..... no
M: okay got it. do you wanna eat there or do we get mcdrive?
Y/N: mcdrive and we can eat it at the beach!
M: you ask for, i deliver

Minho pulled in the mcdrive and ordered, he paid and got the bag with the food and started driving to the beach. to which after a short while, they arrived to. they grabbed a towel from the trunk, (dont ask me why there was a towel in the trunk🎀) got the bag with the food. they walked for a short while until they found a good spot on the sand. they placed on the ground the towel, sat down and started eating together while making theories of why girrafes have a long neck and why bears don't.

M: i think it's because girrafes need to eat the leaves from the trees so they need to reach up high, bears dont eat leaves.
Y/N: yeah but they eat the honey from the hive which is on trees so they should also have long necks
M: yeah you have point but they also need their hands to pick up the hive and eat the honey
Y/N: then they should just have longer hands and legs
M: yeah you're right.

then they started talking of adopting a cat.

M: we really should get an apartment together and get a cat
Y/N: bro where do we get all that money from
M: first of all don't call me bro. im your boyfriend not your bro. second of all there is this thing called job that gives you money after you work for 8 hours
Y/N: well no shit sherlock. we have school though.
M: we can work after school, maybe we can find a job together so we can also spend time together
Y/N: well next week we have summer break so we can save up money by working.
M: what should we name the cat?
Y/N: i don't know.. uhmmm soonie?
M: THAT'S SO CUTE AND BABYGIRL CODED I LOVE THAT OH MY GOD
Y/N: damn calm down, don't yell in my ear. i don't wanna become deaf
M: yeah sorry, we should get 3 cats
Y/N: soonie and...
M: dori and then...
Y/N: OH- SOONIE DOONGIE DORI
M: OH MY GOD YES YOU ARE A GENIUS I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MY FUTURE WIFE IS A GENIUS
Y/N: AYO- HOLD UP- FUTURE WIFE?
M: you don't wanna marry me?..

Minho looked at her with the saddest expression on earth.

Oh wait, the author doesn't like that. Minho shouldn't be sad, he doesn't deserve that! Y/N DONT MAKE MY BABY CRY MY POOR CUTE MAGIC POTATO.☹️

Minho looked at her in the verge of tears (as if that's any better) about to break down.
she started to panic, not really knowing what to do, he rarely cries in front of her, but when he does she feels relieved that he feels comfortable enough to do so in front of her.
she hugged him and rubbed his back trying to console and comfort him.

Y/N: i do want to marry you! i just got caught of guard, i didn't expect you to want to marry me. but i really do want to marry you, you make me feel the happiest and most loved girl in the world, whenever i cry you console me, when i laugh it's because of you making a funny joke or doing something silly. when i smile you compliment my smile and make me smile more widely. whenever i just want to give up on life, you give me the motivation to continue living happily with you. when i'm sick you take care of me. when i'm hungry you make me delicious food. when i'm scared you hug me and say everything is gonna be okay. if i'm upset you do your best to make me smile. when i feel insecure you hype me up with compliments, and when i'm hyped up you hype me up even more. you're litterally a walking green flag. of course i want to marry you. what kind of question is that? are you dumb (DUMB DUMB TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTU DUMB DUMB🗣️🗣️🔥🔥‼️‼️) or something?
M: do you really love me that much?

the poor boy said while sniffling. (my poor baby i love him so much i wanna put him in my pocket and take him on a walk in the mountains with the cute colored butterflies, i just want to give him a big hug and tell him how much i love himKKAAAAHDGGGGG😞)
she gave him a soft slap in his face (i'm gonna kill her while she sleeps, girl be careful and sleep with your FAKE EYES OPEN🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥‼️‼️)

Y/N: are you deaf? do you have something in your ears? i litterally love you so much that i would die for you.
M: you aren't gonna die though, right?
Y/N: no of course i'm not gonna die. it was just an example.

Minho rubbed away the tears and tugged her sleeve like a baby "i love you".