FIRST CHAPTER

after the fight, Minho went on a walk while she fell asleep on the bed with tears on her face.
When Minho came back home and saw her sleeping, he woke her up
M: im sorry for what i've said, i didn't actually mean it. I only said that out of anger.
Y/N: just leave me alone.

he left as she fell asleep again.

after a while she woke up and realized he wasnt in bed so she went downstairs and saw him sleeping on the couch, she started tearing up right away, feeling guilt and anger towards her self for not accepting his apologies.

she sat next to the couch looking at him while he was sleeping, as more tears came out of her eyes.

She started to sob, making enough noise for him to wake up.

after he woke up and seeing her crying next to the couch, he quickly lifted her up, sitting her on his legs.

M: whats wrong, why are you crying baby?

she continued to cry while hugging him tightly, refusing to let go. stuttering because of the sobbing she answered

Y/N: im sorry, when i saw you sleeping on the couch alone.. i just wanted to cry, its all my fault, im sorry.. please forgive me..

she buried her face in his chest, making his shirt wet from the tears.

M: baby please dont cry. its not your fault, i should have apologized sooner. please stop crying, you're gonna make me cry too

as soon as she heard the last sentence she stopped.

Y/N: i dont want you to cry because of me..

she answered quietly without daring to look at him.

he poked her cheek with his finger and rubbed away her tears.

M: baby its okay, if you need to cry then do it, i will cry with you

he said with tears in his eyes.

Y/N: no, no, no stop crying, please, no.. please.. im just gonna end up crying more. i dont want you to cry because of me, please..

she kissed him on his cheek trying to make him stop crying.

Y/N: please dont cry, please..

she continued as more tears came out of his eyes.

M: its okay princess, i will stop crying at some point, i just.. i feel like its all my fault

she froze for a moment, feeling her heart shatter as he said that.

Y/N: no please, dont cry. its not your fault, its no one's fault. please stop crying, we could cuddle if that makes you stop crying. just please dont cry, my heart aches everytime tears come out of your pretty eyes..

he nodded with a small smile and grabbed her by her waist as she started to caress his soft face.

They cuddled together for a while until she fell asleep in his arms feeling safe, comfortable and protected.