Prologue.

The reset. Pucci had done it. He wiped out the Joestar bloodline, however, the alternate collision that has been created after the fight between him and the unknown boy, the Joestar family was back in the universe in jojo, but what about the others? What about the heroic heroes that had defeated the most powerful stand user's in recorded history? Weird right? However, you'll know soon.

Jotaro: "(...Where...am I? I swear I was...)"

Asta: "Hey, are you okay?"

March 7th: "I hope he wakes up..."

Dan Heng: "No need, I think he has already awoken."

Jotaro got up, realising that his outfit had changed back when he was at high school.

Jotaro: "W-what? Where am I? Jolyne!? Any-."

March 7th: "Jolyne?"

Jotaro: "Who are you all?"

Dan Heng: "Allow me to explain, you're in the astral express. We picked you up since you were- for some reason, floating in space."

Jotaro: "I was floating in space...? I swear Pucci had ended me..."

March 7th: "Well I am just left with more questions."

Jotaro gets off of his bed and analyses the area. He looked left to right, indeed he was in a spaceship, and indeed he was somewhere not home.

Jotaro: "...Sigh. Give me more context."

March 7th: "Well- we just finished our mission in the 'dream bubble' right now Trailblazer is- well- alone to fight in Penacony."

Jotaro: "Who is Trailblazer?"

March 7th: "Well..."

She shows a photo of Trailblazer/Stelle.

Jotaro: "Is she going through trash...?"

March 7th: "Don't worry, that's just- her."

Jotaro: "..."

Himeko: "Is that guy already awake? Oh he is... Greetings, my name is Himeko. The Navigator of this express. What is your name?"

Jotaro: "...Kujo Jotaro. In my place people call me Jojo though. But call me whatever you like."

Himeko: "Curious. Alright Mr. Kujo. Tell us why you were stranded in space?"

Jotaro startled but he realised he needed to give context to them as well in his situation, so Jotaro explained about the situation before this, he got killed by Pucci, who achieved heaven and killed him and Jolyne, and her friends. However, Jotaro felt it, his world changing. It was a slight second, but he could feel it, a time paradox. And all he remembers is that he felt like he was floating on water.

Himeko: "A...time paradox? That's new."

March 7th: "Time paradox?"

Dan Heng: "Basically, what happens is that the universe changes in many ways, and many aspects of it change as well, it all happens in a second."

March 7th: "How did YOU survive that?!"

Jotaro: "I don't know myself..."

March 7th: "Also, what is 'Maiden in heaven?' "

Jotaro: "Well, it's uh-."

Then a few stellar monsters had infiltrated the ship, everyone was right now in a panic, Monsters were everywhere once again, Jotaro had looked at the monsters.

Jotaro: "What are those things?"

Himeko: "As you can see, pests. They are always attacking our express's spaceship. Even if the stelleron is not here."

Jotaro: "...I guess I have to help."

Dan Heng: "I wouldn't recommend that."

Jotaro: "Don't worry. You guys don't know, but I have a secret weapon on my side that no one can see."

One of the Monsters attacked Jotaro, Jotaro summoned Star platinum and punched it causing it to dent 2 cubic meter's.

March 7th: "W-what, how did you- w-was that even you?"

Dan Heng: "...Do you see what I see in March or...?

March 7th: "What, I can't see anything..."

Dan Heng: "Well, in my vision it looks like a purple, black gloved and headbanded muscular build-humanoid figure is with him."

The two continue to see Jotaro punching through the enemies. They were all dented. He saw all the gates, they ain't going to last long.

Jotaro: "...This is going to take a while. Seeing how there are many dents on the security gates."

Dan Heng: "Whatever is that guy that is helping you I am sure they are helpful."

Jotaro: "Trust me, it will help all the time."

Prologue ended: [status+subject: Kujo_Jotaro-stand-user-of-Star-platinum, ((entity has super human level strength and FTL too MFTL level speeds according to multiple calculations))]