Part 5: The Chapter has begun...

D- I mean, the Blood queen was fighting the person, who had the heart of good, however perished to suffer.

TBQ: "...Go on. Show me your worst."

Jingliu first did a single attack on the blood queen but unfortunately, her stand blocked the hit.

TBQ: "Too slow."

Then, The blood queen starts the single attack, upper-cutting Jingliu with a powerful blow in the gut. Her blindfold even got taken off because of the impact.

TBQ: "It seems your powers are related to the coldest subzero. How Curious. Even if you're not a stand user. Is this raw special powers you have? Then again, do your worst."

Jingliu did her skill and then once again, The world blocked it.

TBQ: "I said your worst. This is nothing but useless attacks you are upholding."

The Blood Queen throws knives on Jingliu. She managed to resist a few. But it was not over, She summoned the world to do a muda barrage at Jingliu.

TBQ: "You call yourself the executor of the mara-struck while being a mara. That is quite stupid. Your true enemy is someone else. Why bother to destroy the mara-strucked?"

Jingliu: "...Because they are a problem."

TBQ: "I see why they are the problem clearly by looking at your actions(Taunt)"

Jingliu: "..."

TBQ: "I rejected humanity 120 years ago. Why are you resisting to reject humanity? When you are also the kind that you are slaughtering?"

Jingliu: "..."

TBQ: "Oh I get it. Ha ha. You still care don't you? You still care about those who were always with you in the past. Foolish. I have seen better people that have more knowledge than you."

Jingliu: "...No. The reason-."

TBQ: "Oh, you don't want to accept that you care? What? Are you going to say it's for your "own" good? Give me a break. I had killed many people without no reason. A true villain must have nothing to regret for their actions."

Jingliu: "...I was never the villain. I came back. To finish what I had to do."

TBQ: "...I see. Ha ha...very funny. Can I tell you something? That is an excuse to not be the villain. You know your consequences, I already know mine and yet still continue, you're no different from me fool."

Jingliu now broke the turn-based combat and started to charge to The Blood Queen, however she knew that she had to keep a distance from her as her powers might freeze her body. Now is the chance-.

TBQ: "The- world!"

The domain was patched. Time stopped in the area. The blood queen used the world to throw knives everywhere and over 120 knives were scattered every angle. Then she resumes time. Jingliu with some fast reaction time managed to block almost all of them, while 20 knives stabbed her arm and leg. Causing her bleed damage for every turn to be 100.

Jingliu: "!"

TBQ: "I don't know why you were so called "strongest swordswoman" In Xianzfou. What kind of lie is that truly."

Jingliu: "...I am no longer in that place."

TBQ: "What a waste of talent."

She summons her mysterious mechanic and plugs it in Jingliu's forehead.

JoJo bizzare adventure: Alternative disaster.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें