Guess who-! Dayum~! (5)

WARNING⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️: Many cuss words. Yes.

Y/n POV

I've been floating here for 2 DAMN WEEKS! I was bored out of my mind and what I did those past 14 days was stare at the horizon and hoping to find an island! But all I saw was calm sea water and other gigantic sea kings! (Bro is stuck in Calm Belt)

So I checked my phone if it was still alive, surprisingly my battery was stuck in 100%, of course I was over joyed, but what I was not joyous about was the lack of signal! I don't think there is signal here in One Piece, but Im hoping! 'Cause back then at Amazon Lily, I noticed it was about 2 bars only, probably because of the giant rocks and mostly forest parts of that island, but then when I sailed to the sea, IT ALL VANISHED! Boom, the annoying letter 'E' on the signal which probably means weak signal or no signal at all, I think-

While I was browsing whatever I saw in my phone, I looked at my gallery, another surprising thing was seeing all the pics I took back at my original world, my classmates, teachers, co-workers, friends... and my family... I missed them all so much, but eh, as long as I got company here in One Piece, I don't mind, but I still couldn't help but feel a little lonely since that company was gone.

I went to my drawing app gallery thing and I was very happy to see all my drawings still intact and all there, (If y'all dont draw then ok. Cuz I do 🤌) still impressed at the number of drawings I made stated at the top of the screen, '562'. I puffed my chest at all the weird drawings I still made today.

All my fan arts, realistic, buildings, sketches, and most of all UNFINISHED drawings were all displayed as I scrolled down my memory lane of art.

I sighed in sadness and relief as I shove my phone in my pocket again, finding out just recently that it's actually waterproof and all, since I tried to learn if I could swim here, I don't really know how to but I tried to practice and all I managed to do was to float, but if I tried to swim, I can't, but it's not because I have a devil fruit, it's probably because I skipped swimming classes, back there at Marineford, yeah, thats because I hung on Jimbe's leg.

Then the sea king I was riding on kept of swimming down to help me since I don't know how to swim up.

Oh and by the way, the sea king they gave me was very polite, since, like I said, it's already been maybe more than 2 weeks of me trying to find Sabaody without any help... and that was definitely dumb of me for not asking Rayleigh for a spare vivre card so I could find my way to Sabaody Archipelago.

But oh well, I didn't ask and now I'm just drifting in the sea like an idiot. And like I said, the sea beast was polite, it disconnected itself off my boat for a little (which definitely did NOT scare me for a bit) then swam back up with some sea weeds and a part of a fish bitten off.

I smiled at it, thanking it while I took the food from its mouth, I ran out of materials just 2 days ago and damn I was starving.

I quickly used my imagination-boosted power thingies and thought of super hot hands to cook the fish and sea weeds I was holding. With that I closed my hands into a fist, covering the food I held.

Then I opened them, checking if anything different occurred, I smiled brightly when I saw that there were burn marks on where I touched and sizzling sounds emitted from it.

I giggled in joy as I continued to cook the food in my own bare hands, I wondered what else I could do with my STRONG imagination! It would be a very powerful and useful ability to have!

Wait.

If I could imagine cooking the food I'm technically eating right now... could I possibly perform... teleportation with the use of my imagination???