Chapter 4, School project!

A week later we had History, so i went to the class. There the history teacher discussed about some project.. Wow, already project on the first day of school. Crazy, right? "Okay students, pair up!". We got to make our own pairs of 2 but, im in a friend group with 4 other people. And they are already partnered up. I look around the classroom to see who else is alone. You might think, Sayaka you are gonna defo be paired up with Rikku right?? No, Rikku ended up with some girl.. Nagisa. One of those mean girls, yet smart. But both of them had no choice. And i ended up paring with one of my other friends! Her name is, Terumi. (aka my wifey irl :3). Shes one of the sweetest girls i have ever met. And i'm so happy that i paired up with her. This history project was about the roman empire, and we had to write 5 pages about it and hand it in for a grade.As we were walking to Terumi's house she asked me something, "Wifey, are u alrightt?" said Terumi. I said that i'm alright but my thoughts were about Rikku and Nagisa. 2 smart kids that are a pair for this project.

Sayaka's pov
First of all, they can get higher grades than me, second of all, i wished i could have worked with Rikku.. Wait what. No no no, i cannot start thinking like this. It will distract me alot. Ugh..

"Uhh hello wifey?? Are you alright? You seem moody" said Terumi. "So sorry i was just thinking about something." i replied back. "Rikku, right?".

Sayaka's pov
HOW THE HELL DID SHE ALREADY FIND OUT.?? IS IT THAT OBIVOUS.??

"Uhmm, no??" I said awkwardly. She already knew that I was lying. It was a bit too obvious, but I know that I am bad at lying. After that convo we started to work on the project.

It has already been 3 hours, and we were only half way finished. Terumi asked, "Anywayss, waayyy out of topic for the project but what do u see in Rikku??". "Well..." I said.

Sayaka's pov
Bro, I do not know how to explain it to her..

"Uhmm, i dont really know how to explain. Because his smile, is sweet like honey. And his hair looks so soft.." I said not knowing what I was saying since I was daydreaming. Terumi looked at me weirdly. "Girl.. You are extremely delusional." she said to me. "Huh? What did I say??" I replied back. "Whatever, let's just finish this as fast as possible." ignoring my question.

Sayaka's pov
What did I say?? Hopefully it wasnt anything weird..