Chapter 3, Pop quiz!?

As I was daydreaming about my home country, I suddenly heard from the teacher we have a pop quiz.
"WHAT A POP QUIZ!?" the whole class said, some are panicking, some are in full of anger, but me.? I dont know what to feel. I looked at the person next to me. Totally forgot that Rikku is sitting next to me. What a bitch for real.. But...He seems excited for the pop quiz? What a nerd. It is a math pop quiz. When the teacher gave the paper to Rikku, he already started answering the questions. Ew. But when I looked at the test. I totally understood why he answered everything quickly. And the timer began. We had only 45 mintues to do this quiz. And just 12 questions. Phew! A few mintues later we only had 25 minutes left. I finally finished.. Took a sneak peak of Rikku too see if hes done. And he was.

Sayaka's pov
Oh, this nerd is done before me?? Ew, ofcourse he would.. But, i notice that some people are only on the 4th question. Am i working too fast??

I checked my paper one more time, and i see him handing in the test. Then he looked back at me and winked.

Sayaka's pov
This bitch better be joking.. let's hope I will atleast get a higher grade than him.

After I finished checking I handed in my test too. The teacher was surprised since I am just a new student in our class. And when I sat down, I looked at him. He was apperently staring at me? Isn't that weird. Then 25 mintues were finally over. My classmates handed in the test dissapointed. Only a girl, a boy, him and me weren't. We were all quite proud. The teacher let us talk since she will grade the tests, and I got to get along with some of my classmates here. After 30 mintues of talking the teacher shouted, "Okay, I have checked all of yours tests. And someone perfected it!". Everyone was shocked, because getting a 10 for a math test doesnt happen alot. "And the one who got a 10 was, Rikku!". Some of my new friends didnt expected it, me neither. We all thought it was that one boy, Choji. The quiet kid. Who knows what he is thinking about.

Sayaka's pov
What a nerd..But when I looked him, his smile.. It was so sweet. What is this feeling.? I felt proud of him. But i wanted a higher grade than him. Is this normal??