𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

When you saw Jennie's number calling you, You weren't expecting her to be crying, asking if you could come over

So of course, being the worrywart you were, you rushed over to her immediately and comforted her.

"Nini? What's wrong?" You ask, showing up to her room with her favorite snacks and drinks to make her feel better.

"He cheated on me!" She sobbed, rushing over to you and hugging you. Your heart panged seeing her cry over someone this much

She had been dating Taehyung for some time now, And over these years they've been dating, He seemed too perfect of a guy. No imperfections whatsoever and just overall a boyfriend anyone would die for.

Jennie and Taehyung loved each other a lot. Anyone - and I mean anyone - could see that, even blind people. So to hear that Taehyung cheated on her is just absurd

"Oh Nini, I'm so sorry. At least he finally showed his true colors?" You sigh, Hugging her slightly tighter "Here, I brought you some ice cream" You smiled at her, Hoping to relieve some of the pain she's feeling. "Thank you Y/N/N.."

You watched as she gives you a small thankful smile and starts eating the ice cream. You weren't going to lie, You were kind of glad Taehyung cheated on her. Maybe, just maybe, now you have a chance to be with her.

You listened to all her rambles, rants and cries about him and never once complained.

You comforted her, Started getting closer to her, You became her pillar, Her support, Her wall to lean on. You were there for her when she needed you the most. Of course, It wasn't easy.

You spent blood, sweat and tears trying to help her get over him.

And she was thankful.

You and her started getting close, to the point where you and her even started hooking up.

Small make outs here and there, And even sometimes having actual sex.

She made you feel happy, and vice versa.

People even mistook you as dating, And Jennie never denied the accusations.

She made you fall for her even more.

But imagine your surprise when you hear her words.

"We need to stop this. Hyung wants me back and I.." You scoffed at her words

"O..oh. Okay."

"Sorry, Y/N/N. We're going out on a date tonight," She mumbles, guiltily

Hours. Days. Weeks. Months. Hell, even years.

All of your time, tears, and effort spent - wasted - just for her to come crawling back to the person that hurt her?

It took you so long, so much time to fix her, help her move on, yet it only took him one simple apology to capture her heart yet again?