- ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ! -

Comincia dall'inizio

I hear Midoriya talking and discussing Bakugou's next move. I was focusing too closely on the fight to hear what he was saying.

Bakugou doesn't attempt to dodge and instead sends an explosion her way. Ochako uses the smoke as a cover. She appears from behind him and attempts to touch him. She was definitely planning to float him out of the arena. Ochako continues to get back up each time, going back in.

This series of explosions and blasting continues.

I stay focused on the match until I hear some voices coming from the professional heroes.

"How dare you toy with a girl like that!"

"Just blow her out of bounds already!"

"Do you really expect to be a hero like that?"

Angry voices erupt from the crowds.

In my opinion, those people are dead wrong. Bakugou isn't simply 'toying' with Ochako. If he immediately blew her out of bounds with a huge, powerful explosion, would they criticise him for that too? Even if he tried that, I'm certain that Ochako wouldn't have simply taken it. She would try as hard as she possibly could, there's no way she would make it so easy for Bakugou. Bakugou definitely isn't an idiot either, he knows this and is trying as hard as he can. The people who are saying things like that harshly underestimate Ochako.

I frown. "...Fools.." My inner thoughts accidentally seep out. Tokoyami turns towards me. 

"Fools?" He repeats, louder.

"Eh?" I say, my face turning red. How did he hear that?

He stares at me as if awaiting an explanation. I sigh.

"I think that Bakugou is just keeping on guard because Ochako is actually strong, those people are underestimating Ochako, believing that Bakugou could just blast her away" I explain.

"Hmmm, an astute observation," Tokoyami says.

I smile. "Thanks."

I turn to my left, realizing Midoriya and Iida were staring at me as well.

Suddenly, Mr. Aizawa's voice rings out.

"Was that a pro saying he's playing around? If you're saying that with a straight face there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home, and look into changing careers! Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far. It's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down."

I can't contain my smile, hearing Mr. Aizawa share the same thought that I do.

Suddenly, Ochako stops attacking.

"Look up!"

A shower of rocks come falling down. All throughout the battle she was collecting pieces of debris and floating them up above, so she could use all them at once.

I move to the edge of my seat. I wonder if Bakugou can destroy this?

A huge explosion emerges from Bakugou's hand, the meteor shower disappeared.

Her special move, destroyed in an instant. 

Ochako continues to move forward towards him even though her plan failed. But, she collapsed.

Unable to continue the fight, Bakugou won.

"Uraraka is unable to continue, Bakugou Katsuki advances to the next round!"