Chapter 47 Ignorance

°•{|Philia's POV|}•°

Today is Saturday and I felt kinda bad for Ame. I am just in my room and I locked myself up not letting anyone in even my closest friends. They started to worry about me but I always say that I'm fine so they would stop worriying about me. It did work they stopped knocking at my door. It is kinda harsh that I killed one of  his beloved state as revenge... I tried to call him but he canceled it. So I decided to write him a letter since he won't open his phone. I go to my desk and get a piece of paper. I started to write an apology letter but as I write it, I always felt that it was ugly and unsatisfying. I kept on resting my letters.

After a while My desk is now full of balls of paper. I put the letter on an envelope. I step out of my room with the envelope. I saw my other roommates were just in the sofa not noticing me. I slip the letter in Joe's door and left withouth saying a word. I come back to my room and throw the papers in the trash. I then sat in my bed and hug a random toy in my bed. I look at the toy and realized that it was the toy Ame gave me as an apology gift. That time before I killed his state and before he killed mine. That time was the time when he was just bullying me in Elementary at the 3rd Grade.

°•{|Flashback|}•°

Ame: hello Phil The Nerd
Phil: I am not a nerd!
Ame: Okay then braniac!
Phil: why do you kept on teasing me?
Ame: cause I want to duh
Phil: you know. When you say duh you kinda sound like a girl
Ame: WHAT?!
Phil: I'm just saying the truth
Ame: *pushes her*
Phil" ouch!
Ame: the top 1 is now at the ground
Phil: that wasn't funny
Ame: did I say it was?
Phil: no...
Ame: you know, you should go to a dotoctor to check those ears cause it is weaker than your brain
Phil: shut up
Ame: I don't shut up I grow up and when I look at you a throw up
Phil: *stands up and walks away*
Ame: you smile just don't care?
Phil:*continues to walk away*
Nada: I think you gone to far bro...
Ame: whatever.

Tommorow

Ame: Hey Phil The Nerd...
Phil: what?
Ame💭: She never speaks like that
Ame: here *gives a Teddy Bunny*
Phil: for me?
Ame: yeah, don't think of anything weir-
Phil: *hugs Ame*
Phil: thank you!
Ame: whatever *blush*

°•{|End Of Flashback|}•°

I always treasure this teddy and I didn't realize that it was in my bed all along. This teddy brings me back many memories. I then get a piece of sissros in my desk and cut myself 3 times something I do when I hurt someone.

°•{|Joe's POV|}•°

I woke up in my bed with my big brother Nada hugging me. He was awake and I blush. "I didn't knew you still snore a little" He said. "Shut up!" I said. "Oh yeah there is an envelope nearby the door" Nada said. "What?" I asked. I stand up from bed and saw an envelope. I picked it up and saw that it was from Sunny. I decided to open it even though I was a little angry at her. I open the envelope and this is what is says.

Dear America:

I am so sorry you have to find the truth like this. I am sorry for killing someone you love in your life. I know you won't be able to forgive me but I understand your pain. Feel better soon my friend.

From: Philippines

I sigh and put the letter back to the envelope. "An apology letter huh?" He said. "Yeah..." I said. "Here's a question do you still love her?" He asked. "Yeah..." I said. "I have to go now bro. I have to take care of mom" He said and left the room. I step out of my room and close the door behind me. "Can someone please explain what is going on in here?" JP said. "Nothing" I said and sat with them. "What is up with you and Sunshine?" Rus asked. "I said nothing" I said. "Woah looks like someone's in a bad mood" JP said. "Just... Please... Shut up!" I said and they kept silent. "Oh hello Sunshine" Rus said. I look at Sunny's room and saw her. I ignored her and faced the TV "Hello Rus..." Philia said. "I'm gonna go and get some fresh air" I said and went out.

As I was walking to the garden, Sunny again caught up to me and went to my front. "Where are you goin-" Before she can finish her sentence, I walk passed her and continued to walk. She then go to my back to talk to me "how about we talk about this?" She said. I ignored her again and walk away. "I guess you need some space" She said and she stopped following me.

I arrived at the garden and I saw China. "Why hello there Amey~" She said trying to flirt with me. "please I'm not in the d@mn mood" I said. "You know you look hot when you were training this Friday~ too bad someone was there to ruin your training" She said. "Who are you referring to?" I asked. "That little Philia brat" She said. I grabbed her by the collar and faced her angrily. "Look I'm not in the d@mn mood to fücking talk with a girl who is an @sshöle" I said. "Oh Amey~ do you want to kiss me~" She said. "Eww" I said and let her go. "Don't worry next time I won't let that brat ruin you amazing training" She said. "Just SHUT UP" I said. "that little brat give you the bad moods huh baby~ If you were with me I would always make you happy and shower you with kisses~ not like the brat does of how she always annoyes you" She said and I came up to her. "DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT YOU @SSHÖLË" I said. "You'll be mine soon~" She said and walked away, god she is annoying. I sat in the one of the trees and thinking of Sunny. Wait... Why am I thinking of her? Fvck this. I tried to clear my mind but I can't stop thinking of her. "I guess I can't live withouth her..." I said. I leaned back in the tree and sigh. "Well... I guess I do have to... Say sorry..." I said.

Is this my first time creating 3 chapters in one day? Or I do 3 chapters before? I don't know. I am having Deja Vu right now

Published: March 30, 2024