Chapter Two

The goblins had observed Orion Black and Josephine Potter as they both slept. A poison that fed on magic and put the victims a comatose state had been affecting them both. The goblins scurried away when a shadowy figure had appeared and laid a skeletal like hand over Lady Potter's head and she shifts before shooting awake and coughing something up into a bowl a goblin quickly got her. The figure quickly did the same to Orion which he also woke up and coughed something up before the figure disappeared, not before leaving a blood bag on Josephine's bed.

Sirius had momentarily tensed, having a feeling about who that was.

"What was that?!" people shrieked freaked out over what it had done to Lady Potter and Lord Black, but stopped seeing the slight smile on Josie's face.

Josie and Orion both looked at each other before realizing what happened and looked back at the goblins, "Can I get my test now?" Orion asked.

"Yes and would you and Lady Potter like some food?" a goblin asked. Josephine then spotted the blood bag and grabbed it, biting into it.

"You're a vampire?" Edward shrieked.

Josephine motioned Jasper over from where he sat with Rabastan, "Are you sure he's a man?"

"Unfortunately, ma'am, he is a man," Jasper replied.

"Would've thought otherwise. Maybe I should make him a eunuch," Josephine, said looking in the direction of the whiny vampire with a sadistic smile. Aro cackled in response, "What a wonderful idea!"

"Oh, wonderful, two mates who cackle," Rodolphus mumbled.

"Problem?" Bellatrix and Aro questioned.

"Nope," Rodolphus answered.

"Really saved yourself there, Dad," Aries teased.

"Oh, shut up."

Orion's eyes widen, "Is Dorea?" he started asking and saw Josie already nodding and looked down a bit sad, but still drinking her blood bag as her eyes gained a red tint to them.

Josie pulled away from the bag and spoke in a language that similar to the goblins. The goblins left and she spoke in a quiet voice, "They're getting us some food and your test."

Orion turned to face Josie and found how pale she looked, "It might be there, but my side isn't blocked," she told him, "And my inheritance was being blocked too."

Orion paused, "How are we going to tell Sirius and Regulus?" he asked.

"I don't know, the shocking thing or the sad thing?" Josie replied.

"Both," Orion said and Josie just shrugged.

The two in mention sighed. They had already figured out both things. They know had more of sense of dread now knowing Josie's depressed moments were because of the bond she had with their father. Even if she was underaged, as long as she was supervised, she could've been around their father.

The goblin came in with some food and the Blacks' manager followed behind. Orion pricked his finger while Josie started eating some of the food they brought.

"If you're a vampire, then how do you eat food?" Carlisle asked curiously.

"I don't know, it's the future," Josie said with a shrug.