Chapter Three

"Original Hybrid as in...?" the man suddenly spoke, just realizing what Jamie had said.

"Yes, that Original Hybrid," Jaime said.

"Original Hybrid would like to know what the bloody hell is going on," Klaus spoke.

"So shocked he spoke in third person," Atlas snickered. Bellatrix snickered along with her son while Rodolphus wore an amused smile before going back to glaring at the back of Kol's head.

"In the Wizarding World, when you die, your magical essence can be put into a realistic painting and enchant them. It'll be them, but not. Become friendly with them and they'll help you out because some have attributes of their real lives since magic is a part of them. Like Phineas Black's painting is in the Headmaster's office of the school I went to, but he also has a painting in the House of Black's Ancestral Home and the git hasn't figured out Phineas won't help him and will blab whatever he says to another Black or Potter, especially when he kept muttering about potions he wanted to give Sirius, Regulus, their cousins, and I," Jaime explained.

Everybody slowly turned the paling Headmaster. Arcturus grabbed both Walburga and Orion to keep them calm knowing full well they were affected by Dumbledore's meddling and so were their sons and Jamie. Walburga and Orion may be physically weaker at the moment, but they would defend their children and nieces.

Dumbledore was cursing out the painting of Phineas Black. Cursing that he couldn't get rid of the painting and that he would have to live with the painting after he died. Hogwarts thought otherwise and would not allow Dumbledore's painting to be sealed to her walls.

"Why a Black or Potter? And what is that?" Klaus asked, pointing at Cannibal, who hadn't left yet.

"That is a House Elf, before this conversation even goes there, they are not slaves. They live off of magic and choose to do chores as a thank you. Some might seem like they get mistreated but a lot of pureblood families have a reputation and the Elves find it funny to play along to cause chaos amongst those who don't have elves," Jamie explained.

Many of the purebloods nodded in agreement as those who were against having elves looked shocked at the revelation.

"Why would they do that?" Caroline asked curiously.

"Who are you?" Jamie asked.

"Oh, um, Caroline," the blonde answered.

"Do we like her?" Jamie asked her children and received nods. Jamie nods back before turning to Caroline, "We don't know why they act the way they do. They like to keep up the reputation in their own ways," she answers.

"We're in the Potter Ancestral Manor; Liam doesn't know where it is because I haven't allowed him to know. He thinks where we live is it," Jamie explained.

Liam's jaw dropped. He didn't get to live in a castle?!

"That was Cannibal; he's brothers with Hannibal and Lector. What I mean about some elves finding it fun to play along is there parent—yes they're siblings—liked to enchant things to look like meat and go out and eat in front of people. They thought Cannibal, Hannibal, and Lector were fitting for their children because it was their favorite thing to scare wizards away. Whenever you meet the Blacks, they have a house elf that calls people names, I'm not going to accidently summon him in case he's busy," Jamie explained.

"How do you summon them?" Klaus asked.

"Since they feed off magic, when we call them it summons them," Jamie explained.