🍃CHARLIE🍃

"Charlie~"

"Charlie?"

"Charlie, wake up, love."

I open my eye and was blinded by a bright light. I shut them immediately and rub them, then adjust to the light in order to see Nick's face who seemed to have woken me up in the first place. With a slight yawn and a quick stretch, the pilots voice spoke in the speaker.

"Attention passengers, we have arrived to our destination. On your lefts and right,you shall be able to see the city of New York."

My eyes widen and Nick grins down at me, I open the window sill and look down upon the Statue of Liberty and the entire city, it was a beautiful sight to see even if we were farther above it. "We're here..." I whisper softly.

Once the plane landed, all passengers got off their seats and grabbed their luggage, walking out of the plane quickly. I was one of them. I went too quick to grab my luggage and in the end, I ended up falling into an empty spot of two seats. Nick did nothing but laugh his ass off before helping me two minutes later.

We all met up together by the gift shop in the airport, the entire area was packed with people. Tao sniffs the air and cringes. "Ugh, it reeks of trash here..."

"That's because the sewage pipes are backed up at the moment!" A voice said. We turned to be faced with a Happy man wearing a white T-shirt reading 'I ❤️ NY' with some baggy jeans and his hair slicked back, he seemed to be in his early thirties.

Nick raises a finger pointing it at the man with narrowed eyes. "Who...are you?"

"I'm your tour guide! The names Jason. Jason Oscars." The man introduced.

I frown. "Tour guide? But we never..."

"It was me!" Tao raises his hand grinning. "I thought it would do you good to have a tour guide helping us along the way to our destination."

Nick rubbed the back of his neck. "That's....nice of you Tao, but we could have just used a Sat-nav to find the location of the orphanage." Tao bit his lip and glanced at Elle who gave him a sympathetic look.

"That didn't go as planned." Tao mutterd, mostly to himself.

Jason chuckles lightly. "No worries folks, it just makes it easier for you guys to get to your destination! I got the car all ready for ya." He states. "Follow me into the parking lot."

We thanked him and walked our way into the large parking lot that had rows of different cars. Jason was able to find his car immediately, a white SUV with eight seats in total. We made our way inside after placing in our luggage in the back and drove off into the City.
The view was beautful passing by some parts of the area, I noticed a couple of people with different food carts attracting the attention of many people-this was mostly what I saw on my side.
Nick grabs his phone put checking the time and frowns, "Um, Jason was it?" He asks grabbing the attemtion of our tour guide. "Just to be clear, this will take less than an hour right?"

Jason smiles at us from the rear-view mirror. "of course it will!"

Nick heaved a sigh of relief.

"If we're lucky enough not to hit traffic!"

"Ugh..."

I let out a little chuckle and pat his shoulder. "Nick relax, we'll make it on time. He's not going anywhere."

Nick's need to rush towards the orphange made me a little uneasy. I actually like the slow paced car ride, it gives me enough time to think over how I'm going to greet the baby and what the hell I'm gonna do the moment I have to wake up the next morning a be a father to him. Sure I have parents of my own who raised three kids for their entire adult life, but the advice my mum or dad would give would probably not be the type of way I'd like to raise my kid.

I mean, lets be honest, my mum isnt exactly 'mother of the year' she had her times where I had to put my own foot down and argue back, I had to deal with that, Tori delt with it the most, hell even Oliver had to hear from her once he turned fourteen.

Now I'm just afraid I might end up the same way.

I wonder if Nick is thinking the same thing...god I hope he's not...I dont need him to worry so much about that too, especially since he has a father who's...not that great either.

...

❥[𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺'𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝚅]
God...I hope the ride does take an hour or more, I forgot to reservate some hotels for us before the flight and I rememberd just now. This ride gives me enough time to reserve it by email! I didnt even know you can do that...guess its just my luck!

wait...

did I remember to leave some extra dog food in Nellie and Henry's bowl? Hm, better text mum and ask her if she can check for me.

𝚖𝚞𝚖, 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚏
𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢?

𝕄𝕌𝕄
𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙽𝚈 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢?

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚖, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍.

...

Well that takes care of that!

❥[𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

While twiddling with my fingers and staring out the window, Jason caught all our attention with his little announcment: "Folks, we have arrived to ST. Esters Orphanage!"

I stared out through the window and my god was it huge...an orphange that big has to have thousands of orphans just waiting for a home, it made me feel bad in a way, like, bad as in wanting to adopt every single one of those kids and bring them home with me...I think Nick would have a heart attack.

Or worse, he'd go bankrupt if he agreed to adopt them all with me...

We all got out and stood together looking at the large orphange in front of us. Darcy grins and claps her hands joyfully. "Right then, lets go in there and get the future baby Nelson!"

We laugh and walk on inside, I could feel my heart skip a beat just by each step I took towards the entrance...

...

This is the end of this Chapter.
I'd also like to apologize for the large delay of working on this story, I have school and I needed to bring some grades up, I do apologize if this chapter isnt as good, but I hope its enough :)

I'll try to spare enough time for this story! But thanks to those of you who have waited patiently and I hope to see you in the next chapter, when will th next chapter come out? I can't say it'll be soon but I will make sure its somewhere this month.

Thanks again for reading, if you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote and follow and leave a comment if you need to ask a question about anything.

Bye loves!

-