chapter 9 - regular day of an angel

Start from the beginning

allmights speech made the heroes feel ashamed of themselves, what's worse was that it was on live TV poor heroes , not really (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) our number One hero then look at his son who was currently healing the boy his son save earlier, his dotting side in screams in his mind for his son's heroic did he had the urge to cuddle him but control himself he can't have the world knowing about his son especially since the man had allot enemies (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)

ALLMIGHT" FOR WHAT I HAVE SEE THIS BOY *pointed at Izuku* DID THE MOST HEROIC ACT I HAVE WITNESSED HE BATTLE AGAINST THE VILLAIN KNOWING THE DANGER HE WAS IN , HE EVN RESCUED THE HOSTAGE OUT OF IT USING HIS BRAVERY AND QUIRK TO DEFEATED THE VILLAIN ON HIS OWN , NOW LOOK HE IS USING HIS QUIRK TO HEAL THE HOSTAGE , IS A TRUE HERO !"

The crowd erupted into a loud cheer , praising both allmight and Izuku for their did ,

[Time skip]

The father and son went to UA after being summoned by nezu a few minutes after the villain attack,
As if right now toshinori was being a emotional hugging Izuku like there was no tomorrow and all his comrades just watch him being a fool for his son.

Nezu "I say, I didn't expect to see Izuku use his quirk"

Hizashi"yeah the little broccoli was amazing back there"

Aizawa" did you forget that he literally killed the villain?"

Nemuri"will at least the citizens didn't get hurt by the attack"

Nezu "true but the power Izuku displayed today was extraordinary!"

Rg"still doesn't change the fact that he killed it"

Nezu" Izuku still doesn't fully control his quirk which is why he is going to be trained for the time being and as for the villain the citizens didn't acknowledge it's death even the police so why bother"

Toshinori"*emotional* THANK HEAVENS YOUR OKAY!!"

Rg"..."

Nezu"..."

Nemuri"..."

Aizawa"..."

Hizashi"... wow"

Nezu"indeed"

Aizawa "nezu put Izuku in my class"

Nezu"and the reason"

Aizawa "the problem child needs someone to watch him"

Nemuri "I thought allmight would since his going to be a teaching here next season "

Aizawa"is your ears broken"

Toshinori"MY BABY!!!"

Nemuri"..........nevermind"

Nezu "I already did, and with the recommendation he doesn't have to do the battle exam only the written exam"

Rg"why do I have a feeling your up to something"

Nezu"that's because Izuku's exam is made by me and not only that if Izuku wants he can join the battle exam with the other examiners"

Hizashi"wait really!?"

Nezu"yes!"

Rg" oh boy toshi is not gonna like this"

After some time toshinori finally stopped his emotional drama , now they are back at their house , toshinori was sweating and panting in his asleep unaware of Izuku's presence. The little angel felt the souls that were within his father's quirk , they were watching him , he touched his father's forehead feeling a 39C° heat , a light flash in his palm As the temperature dropped, toshinori was now comfortably asleep , Izuku teleported back to his room where he did his usual prayers.