"Oh, okay," Hot shot said.

His father came into the room. "I am here for a shift with you son," Heatwave said.

"I got to go now," Quickshadow said. "I will be back as soon as I can," she said.

"Bye mummy," Hot shot said.

Then Quickshadow left. Hot shot was kind of sad to see his mother leave but he was glad his father was there.

Hot shot woke up the next morning. Hot shot was going to get more chemotherapy. Hot shot was ready for it too. Hot shot watched as the same process that happened yesterday repeat itself today. Hot shot hated taking some of the oral medication. Hot shot didn't enjoy it too much. It was very yucky.

But Hot shot knew the medicine was to help. Hot shot had a Hickman line in his chest. It was to help give him, his chemotherapy. Hot shot was getting used to the chemotherapy. It was going to take some time.

Hot shot felt pretty pretty tired during chemotherapy. Hot shot also felt sick to his stomach. Hot shot was not happy about feeling sick during this. Hot shot knew the medicine was to help but it wasn't pleasant to have. Hot shot felt very sick that night. Hot shot proceeded to vomit in a bucket. He felt very sick and didn't enjoy it. "I feel sick," Hot shot said.

"I know you do," Heatwave said. "Just take it easy son," he said rubbing his back.

Hot shot started to relax a little. Hot shot just felt very tired and sick. The nurse came in with some medicine to help Hot shot. "This will help with your nausea," the nurse told him.

Hot shot took the medicine. Hot shot also had other medication he needed. Hot shot had a lot of medication he needed to take. He hated that a lot.

Hot shot did things while he was getting chemotherapy over the next few days. Hot shot was enjoying himself. On Sunday Hot shot was able to start his week of rest. Hot shot was happy about that. Hot shot had been getting very sick most days. So his dietitian was decided to a feeding tube for him. They put a nasogastric tube up Hot shot's nose. Hot shot didn't like it going in but it wasn't so bad. Hot shot got to choose a very special sticker to help hold it in place. "There you go Hot shot now you can get more nutrition easily without worrying about getting sick." Dr. Waller said.

"It felt weird going in," Hot shot said.

"It does feel weird when goes in, but I have a feeling you will quickly get used to it," Dr. Waller told him.

"I like this special sticker holding it in place it has a cool pattern," Hot shot said.

"Those are special NG tube stickers to help make NG tubes more easy to wear and have," Dr. Waller said. "The sticker or tape will need to be changed to keep the area clean, it is very important," she told him. "There maybe a chance the NG tube won't go so well and you will have a g tube put in and you can have a special cap cover for it and to go around it and cushion it," she said. "For that one you will need a special surgery but for now let's see how the NG tube does," she said. Like she said Hot shot got used to it pretty quickly. He wasn't even noticing it. In fact, Hot shot didn't notice it only a couple of hours after getting it.

Hot shot was approached by Penny today. "Hot shot qualifies for a wish from the Make a wish foundation," Penny said.

"Hello I am Sammy I am a wish coordinator," Sammy said. "There are five wish categories I wish to go, I wish to meet, I wish to be, I wish to have or I wish to give," she said. "A wish to go is to go somewhere you always wanted to go, wish to meet is to meet someone you always wanted to meet, wish to be is to be something you always wanted to be, wish to have to have something you want, wish to give is to give back," she said.

"I want a my own mobility service dog to help me get around," Hot shot said.

"That's nice," Sammy said. "it is a good idea to have other things in mind just in case one wish doesn't work out," she said.

"Okay," Hot shot said.

"You only get one wish remember that okay?" Sammy said.

"Okay," Hot shot said. "The main thing I want is that mobility service dog to help me walk and balance," he said.

"Okay then," Sammy said.

Hot shot was hoping to go home soon. "Hot shot you will be able to go home tomorrow," Dr. Zhao said.

"Oh boy," Hot shot said.

The next morning they were very busy making sure they had everything. "There we go that is everything," Quickshadow said. "Now let's go home," she said.

They made it back home. Hot shot was so happy to be back home at long last. It had been a long time since he was home.

Hot shot knew he had a lot more hospital stays and other things before he was better. But he was ready for it to say the least. He was wanting to get better. Hot shot was busy getting ready for it too. They had a go bag packed just in case Hot shot had to go to the hospital for a long stay too. Hot shot was determined to win too.