GROUP MEMBERS (III)

Veris  - The Duchess
─────────────────

Name
English: Izumi Kimura
Kanji: 木村いずみ
Hangul: 기무라 이즈미
Romaji: Kimura Izumi
Appellations:
Watashi(Pronoun)
Izumi-san (Akira, Kenzō)
Mimi-chan(Ayumu)
Unit

CharacteristicsGender: FemaleBirth Date: November 15Height: 166cm (5'5)School: Miyamasuzaka Girls AcademyCommittee: BeautificationSpecialty: BalletFavorite Food: KonpeitoLeast Favorite Food: Spicy foodDislikes: People arguingCV: Youmiya Hina ─────...

Characteristics
Gender: Female
Birth Date: November 15
Height: 166cm (5'5)
School: Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy
Committee: Beautification
Specialty: Ballet
Favorite Food: Konpeito
Least Favorite Food: Spicy food
Dislikes: People arguing
CV: Youmiya Hina
─────────────────────────
Character Description:
Kimura Izumi (木村いずみ). Kimura Izumi is a second-year student at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. She goes by the stage name, Veris and is a member of a mysterious group called F4IRYT4LE.

Background:

A girl who's quite shy and lacks self-confidence. She's quite talented but had no close friends and believes that she's always a step behind everyone else.

Ever since she was young, Izumi had felt like she didn't belong anywhere, and had difficulty making friends due to her awkward personality. She has always thought that she was always a step behind everyone else.

In middle school, specifically in her 3rd year, Izumi was in a group called Sweet Dre4Ms However, during the group's first and only live performance, one of her group members accidentally pushed her and Izumi sprained her ankle. After that, the group quickly disbanded, leaving Izumi in a distraught and broken state, and she kept blaming herself for the group's breakup.

Appearance:
Izumi is a girl with fair skin. She has light green eyes and short (chin-length) black hair which are accessorized with small flower hair clips but she removes them when she's at school.

Casual Outfit
Her casual outfit consists of a light blue blouse with short, puffy sleeves and a frilly neckline, a cream-colored skirt with small flower patterns, and a thin black choker necklace with a star charm on it.

Unit Outfit
As Veris, she, like all the other members, wears an asymmetrical black lace mask that covers most of the upper part of her face.

Her unit outfit consists of a light green dress with a large white ruffle in the front, lined with pink and light blue at the bottom held by a gold brooch. Her footwear are magenta knee-length boots with gold four pointed star designs on the front.

The skirt has two white layers with magenta lining on one and light yellow for frills. The open section on the right is dark blue with light blue four pointed star designs at the bottom and a pale yellow four pointed star with green, orange, pink, and blue sparks inside, a light blue bow with two white ruffled fabrics attached as well.

Personality:
Izumi is a kind but sensitive girl who has an awkward personality. She has a tendency to stutter while talking and not make eye contact. She also tends to blame herself for the conflicts that happen around her, even if they weren't caused by her. She is infamously known as "Miyamasuzaka's Quiet Girl" due to her peculiar personality. She's shown to be heavily insecure of herself and tends to run away from her feelings.

Etymology:
Izumi means "Spring" or "Fountain"
Kimura means "Tree Village"
Veris means "Lake of Spring"

Trivia:
•Izumi often goes to planetariums and aquariums as a way to calm down when she's bothered or worried about something.

•Izumi gotten backlash and slander from people when she was in Sweet Dre4ms.