GROUP MEMBERS (II)

Crisium - The Prince
─────────────────

Name
English: Kenzō Nakamura
Kanji: 中村憲三
Hangul: 나카무라 겐조
Romaji: Nakamura Kenzō
Appellations:
Ore(Pronoun)
Kenzō-san(Akira)
Kenzo-kun(Izumi)
Zozo-kun(Ayumu)
Unit

CharacteristicsGender: MaleBirth Date: August 10Height: 176 cm (5'9)School: Kamiyama High SchoolCommittee: DisciplinarySpecialty: Crossword puzzlesFavorite Food: Annin tofuLeast Favorite Food: Shiitake mushroomsDislikes: FrogsCV: Hiroki Aiba──────...

Characteristics
Gender: Male
Birth Date: August 10
Height: 176 cm (5'9)
School: Kamiyama High School
Committee: Disciplinary
Specialty: Crossword puzzles
Favorite Food: Annin tofu
Least Favorite Food: Shiitake mushrooms
Dislikes: Frogs
CV: Hiroki Aiba
─────────────────────────
Character Description:
Nakumara Kenzō( 中村憲三). Nakumara Kenzō is a second-year student at Kamiyama High School. He goes by the stage name, Crisium and is a member of a mysterious group called F4IRYT4LE.

Background:

A serious-minded boy who firmly upholds the rules. While a top student, he is easily angered and just as strict with others as he is with himself.

Kenzō lives with his parents and younger brother, Emori. His parents are doctors, but his mother seems to be more well-known. Kenzō was constantly compared to and upstaged by his younger brother. He was treated as inferior to his brother simply because he was older, and he longed to be treated fairly. Eventually, Kenzō felt that no matter what he did, he would never become the best. As a result, he attempts to seek the dominion he cannot achieve back home.

At Kenzō's previous middle school, It is implied that due to him not being able to live up to the expectations and pressures of his parents and peers, who assumed Kenzō would be as talented and reliable as his younger brother was, he decided to switch to Kamiyama years later.

Appearance:
Kenzō is a boy with dark skin and a tall, slim build. He has amber eyes,  short, curly (ear-length) dark blue hair and a mole under the corner of his left eye.

Casual Outift
His casual outfit consists of a high-collared white shirt with a black vest on top of it, black vertically striped loose pants, and a pearl necklace as a finishing touch.

Unit Outfit
As Crisium, he wears a golden crown on his head, short white gloves, a long cape worn on his left shoulder and an asymmetrical black lace mask that covers most of the upper area of his face minus his eyes.

His unit outfit consists of a three-piece suit with a white diamond-shaped cravat that is tinged pale gold at the bottom.

His tailcoat is mainly black in color, although it is lined with pale blue fabric, and is decorated with golden embellishments on the lapels and collar. The jacket's cufflinks and pocket linings are golden, and the white shirt tucked underneath that has scalloped edges that are visible at the jacket's cuffs. His waistcoat is the same pale blue as his tailcoat lining. His pants are black with golden embellishments on the waist and golden-lined pockets. His footwear   are white with gold accents and soles.

Personality:
Kenzō is a loner who enjoys being all alone. He is a bit of a perfectionist, but at the same time, Kenzō has an inferiority complex towards his younger brother and he tends to get depressed when people can't rely on him or imply that he isn't reliable enough. Kenzō also displays a bit of antisocial behavior, because according to him, he thinks he has "never been anywhere alone", implying that he was not allowed to go anywhere without his younger brother.

Etymology:
Kenzō means "Healthy" or "Wise"
Nakamura means "Middle Village"
Crisium means "Sea of Crises"

Trivia:
•Kenzō has a habit of compulsively lying even about simple things such as his food preferences.

•Besides Japanese, Kenzō can speak in English and French.