"Sooha-ya, where did you go?I was so worried about you?I called you're father but he said you left early." Mom ran to me and hugged me,"I was just walking around the town I'm fine mm?"I said,"But what if you get abducted or something , oh no,my baby" She said concerned,I sighed.

"I'm not abducted, I'm fine, see" I said while turning around."Mother-in-law,she said she is fine, she's home now.Don't get too worried,you're health will be ruined.
Let's go to your room"My first sister-in-law said while signaling me to leave, she's the best.I thank her and went to my room quickly before I get swarmed by my brothers.

This is my life,many people think it's fun,
ngl it is sometimes but it can get annoying.
Being born as the youngest yet only daughter in the family of the top company in the country,I was born when my parents didn't expect a child anymore with having 15 years gap at least.I was practically born when my parents were in there 50s.So I get adored but my family are overprotective with me.

Let's not say much, I'll get to bed before my brothers come to my room.Nighty night.

The next day~~~~

The next day went as usual,Sooji oftend disappear during break to avoid Dayeon,
and JaEun don't come to school since last week.

I overheard DoAh and Sooji's conversation
,"I guarantee you,the more you keep it up,
The worse the situation will get."
"In what grounds?"
"So far,only two people were against the game"
DoAh told her.

What is Seo DoAh thinking?If Harin knew about this,it will be the end of her.So what is she planning?

The next class was PE,the kids were playing with Sooji,touching her chest and butt.

Then here comes her saviour,"Is it PE the next period?"Mr Im comes over,"What's so fun?Are you sure you are having fun all together?"he continued,"Mr Im leave us alone during break time.This is how we have fun.Right,Sooji?"Wooyi said pulling Sooji's bra stripes.

Then the PE teacher comes over,"Mr Im,
what is it?"she asked,"Well the thing is"
*cough* "Mr Im will you take me to the infirmary?I think I have cold."Sooji said.
"I can go with her"DoAh quickly volunteer.
But they turn her down.

We watch as Sooji leave with the teacher,we
knew he won't bring her to the infirmary,"
She is so doomed" Jaehyung whispered to me and I nodded.

Why is she so stupid?I warned her not to trust him, tsk.whatever not my problem.

While we were having class, there is a video sent in our class chat,it was Sooji with the homeroom teacher.It was not to original one,only Grade As have the original.

"Did you see? What's going on with Sung Sooji?"
"She's doomed"
"What is she going to do?"
"To the homeroom teacher."
"Assigned?"
"She probably doesn't know that he's a lunatic."
"You bet"
"I feel bad for her."
"She became his prey too"
"She's naive unlike she seems"
"As if he has no idea"
"Tell me about itmHes just a lucrepath"
"He's crazy about money."

"He's darn crazy" Jiyoung says.

"Darn it."
"What if she ends up like Cho Woori?"
"No way."Yeondoo says.

I just stare at the screen blankly,should I send it to JaEun?

Sooji's POV

I went to the infirmary and discovered that I have a fever,the nurse told me to go home early if it gets worse.

We were having PE when the kids started touching my chest and butts,"You have big buttocks" they say, I ignored them, I wasn't feeling to well to be honest.

"Is it PE,next period?" I heard the teacher say,"what's so fun?Are you sure you are having fun all together?" He asked,"Mr.Im
,leave us alone during break time"Wooyi said while approaching the teacher and side hugged me."This is how we have fun
,Right,Sooji?"she said pinching me.