prolouge

Its a very sunny afternoon, and here we see a 4 or 5 year old girl wondering the beach in a flannel dress.

This girls name is Monkey D Luffia or Luffy.

She was walk across the beach collecting shells, coconuts, and fruits that could sell or be consumed, while going she found a strange fruit and a beautiful gem. It was an aqua colored fruit with swirls across it. It also had two leaf's that looked more like fins.

The fruit held a mythical presence that she was attracted to.

She put both in her bag planning to keep the gem and eat the fruit after properly preparing it.

.

.

.

When Luffy returned she was there before Makino finished her shopping. So Luffy decided to take the fruit (devil fruit) out of her bag, clean it, then while waiting for Makino she ate it.

Her first bite made her pucker with how horrible it tasted, but she was taught to never waste food and ate the whole thing.

When she finished she felt ill and went to grab some water. She felt better than ever before after getting water. She also noticed that her hair turned blue.

when Makino arrived she at first freaked out about the change, but calmed down not to long after words and both went to put away everything gathered.

.

.

.

Its been a week since she ate the fruit, and she heard a voice call to her, calling her to the sea. one day she couldn't resist and went to the sea, the call growing the closer she got, once she made contact she found that she changed into a strange creature.

 one day she couldn't resist and went to the sea, the call growing the closer she got, once she made contact she found that she changed into a strange creature

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(this will be the only time I use an image, sorry but my image organization is trash and want to work on chapters as much and quick as possible.)

She panicked at first, wondering how this happened. But the voice that called her calmed her down and float into the sea. When she did, she found herself at a beautiful coral reef and started playing with the fish.

She found that she can talk to sea life (only sea life for now). she quickly made friends with the Lord of the Coast (sea king) she named Kuro and others in the area.

As she was playing and having a wonderful time she heard a voice, it was Makino's, calling to her. Luffia swam to the surface, jumping out of the water and landing in front of Makino.

Makino was surprised by the creature, as Luffy realized she was still transformed was wishing be her (human) self again. as she changed forms Makino was even more surprised.

"Luffy, how did you do that" Makino asked. "I don't know" Luffy replied. Luffia told Makino about the fruit and that she's been feeling strange.

However, Makino made Luffy promise to not say a word until they figured out how a fruit did all these changes.