The Questioning.

You questioned your own actions... Should you get closer? Or stay back in fear? Which to choose... It was difficult to choose as well... The shadowed person slowly stepped out of the shadows... They looked quite okay... Well... They had a scar over their nose touching the upper middle of each of the boys lightly blushed cheeks... And a small stitched cut on his head yet was lightly covered by his dark hair... His eyes looked completely white yet you could still make out some pinkish brown and the iris... Yet he was already bitten on the wrist... Yet he looked as if he still had some memory as long with some humanity still left inside him... So you took your chances and spoke to the unknown boy... "H-Hello?" You spoke with a shaken voice very cautious just in case he attacked... Yet... After a couple minutes he let out a low growl which sounded like a mix of a "Hello" and a growl... Well you now we're guessing he could talk after all... So you started questioning him... Asking him things as his name and why he was here along with what happened... Well you figured out some things... Firstly you found out through the grumbling and groans that his name was "Isamu Saito" and that he was here because he was trying to find something yet you couldn't really hear since he couldn't speak that well... And he had gotten caught by the board back there... you were unsure if this was safe or unsafe... Yet... The duct tape looked like it would come in handy if you wanted him to come with you...