The Present.

February 19th 2024... Everything was destroyed from people stealing supplies and fires from groups claiming property's... You were all alone... Just searching for supplies in a old rusty broken school... The virus was spread like a wildfire... And the water wasn't enough for it... It wanted more... Yet... You were trying to prevent that... Just like water... You being alone and struggling wasn't going to defeat the wildfire... You had to pull yourself together and keep fighting... So... You kept looking for supplies not letting your guard down not even for a second... You found some things that could be useful such as duct tape, glue, rulers, cans of food, seeds, baking soda, markers and lastly the best thing out of the group... Bottles you could collect rain water then survive much better off it... Yet water filtering straws would be better yet... You have to be thankful on what you could get... Yet a couple minutes after you were looking at your items to see of they were damaged... You heard deafening shrieks across the hallway... There they were... And it wasn't just one... It was millions... And many were teachers and students from the small school... It was horrifying just looking at their mangled faces and ragged bodies covered in blood and dirt... You immediately ran as you saw them getting closer... Their ear deafening screeches filling the hallways waking more and more of them... Eventually you found yourself in a large classroom... Something was sulking in the small dark corner in the room... Two sharp white clouded eyes glaring back at you to see if you were a threat... You froze... You stared back in fear terrified you didn't know if it was human or not... Was it?...