As his voice got louder Mila finched and took a few steps back. I quickly hugged Jake as his frustration was consuming him and by the looks of it he would or could hurt someone in this moment.

Me: ikue it's okay let's listen to what noona has to say then you can go and punch a tree

He quickly apologised and looked at Mila to continue speaking. I give her a small smile and a nod so she continues telling us what happened with Sunghoon.

Nurse Mila: however, he's not doing well mentally. It looks like a locked memory was triggered and came into his head... I advise you guys to comfort him and keep the thing or person away for a while

We give her a bow and walk to the bed that he was sitting on. Jake and I sped walk to him and hug him tightly.

Me: don't you scare us like that again

Jake: who made your brain trigger a memory?? I'll kill them for you!

Before I could ask him another question, we hear a soft voice that sounds if they are afraid to speak.

Sunghoon: n-no Jake, pl-please don't h-hu-hurt anyone or a-an-anything but can you gu-guys stay wi-with me

Me: we will hoon, but are you okay to go to the university like this??

Sunghoon: has a break down ever stopped me from hanging out with you?? Never soooo I'll go but if something happens to any of us we IMMEDIATELY are coming home

And with that we found ourselves walking to the mini bus and we met everyone waving at us and walked into the bus to sit down. it was now 7:10am and we were only 20 minutes away from the university.

Sunghoon POV

Once we arrived at the university we were greeted with a nice cold breeze and the warm sun hitting our faces. We stepped into the campus and it was bigger than I expected. The school had a traditional yet modern vibe to it as it had walls that were light grey but were contrasted with black cement. The hallways were painted with a dark green with mahogany timber as accents. The first levels were combined with really light and slightly dark pastel colour furniture. The more we walked in the cream and brown hallways, with pine wood used as the floor, the campus became bigger in scale. The university had anything and everything for every course, law, music, English, history and many more.

All of the seven of us were soaking in the beauty of the law building that was made mainly with timber and glass, and with a few fake and real plants. I was too busy looking up that i suddenly fell to the floor along side a female student. The boys saw what happened and quickly helped me and the student pick up some papers she dropped.

Me: are you okay? Are you hurt?

???: well I should be asking you- wait I know y-you and- th-them

Me: you know me?? I've never met you besides right now

We all saw her gasp and quickly bowed to the seven of us. Why does she look like I've seen her before??

???: I'm so sorry that I bumped into you your majesty

Me: it's okay miss???