Chapter 7: The Serious Tower

Start from the beginning

They stepped in one of the many tall elevators. This one was a little special. Probably because it was for important people like a president. Meo typed in some kind of address. "Okay guys don't panic. But these elevators go really fast." Meo said. "Huh?" They all said at the same time. The elevator began going upwards at high speeds. "AAAAAHH!" Rumia, P. Pimples, Sarah and Driproar yelled in panic. Meo and Amel Waton stood perfectly still. "Ahh, takes me back to that time where I got launched into space..." Amel Waton said. "You got launched into space?!" Meo asked. "Yeah, it was pretty awesome." Amel Waton answered. "You guys really are something else huh?" Meo commented.
--------------------------------------
(1 minute later)

"We're here!" Meo said as he stepped out of the elevator. Amel Waton followed. "You guys coming or what?" Amel Waton asked. Rumia, P. Pimples, Sarah and Driproar walked out of the elevator with shaky legs. Rumia's vase was shaking too?! How does that work? "Welcome to the Serious Tower Zoo!" Meo pointed at the large sign above the it. "Alright where are these lions at?" Driproar asked. "Hold on let me get some tickets." Meo said. He walked to a counter. "I hope they have seals!" Rumia said. "I love seals they're cute!" Sarah commented. "Yeah they're so cute!" Rumia replied. "Let's go there immediately!" Sarah suggested. "Can we go to the lions first?" Driproar asked. "Why don't we split up?" P. Pimples suggested.

"Guys I got tickets!" Meo said with 3 tickets in each hand. "Hey Mr President, We're gonna split up." P. Pimples said. "You sure? I could lead you around." Meo said. "I wanna look at the seals with Sarah!" Rumia said. "Alright then." Meo replied. "I'm going with them. 2 groups of 3 ya know?" Amel Waton said. Meo gave her a thumbs up. "Alrighty! We're going to the lions then!" Meo said excitedly.
---------------------------------------
(22 minutes later)
"Sarah look at that one!" Rumia said as she pointed at a seal swimming by. No reaction. "Sarah?" She asked. Rumia looked in Sarah's direction. Sarah had her face pressed against the glass looking at a baby seal. "It's so cute!" Rumia said as she hopped towards Sarah. The seal swum away. "Awww you scared it..." Sarah got her face off the glass. "Sorry..." Rumia apologised. "No it's okay. It'll probably come back!" Sarah said.

Amel Waton was eating popcorn she bought at a stall in the zoo. "Pretty tasty right?" She asked as she fed one to Guitar who sat on a bench beside her. Guitar peeped as always.
-------------------------------------
(Meanwhile at the lion area)

Meo, Driproar and P. Pimples were at the lion area. There were 3 females and 1 male. "So these are lions?" Driproar asked while looking at them. "They call them the king of the jungle. Even though they live in the savannah..." P. Pimples said. "Wait they don't live in the jungle?!" Meo asked surprised. "You didn't know?" P. Pimples asked back. "I'm not specialised on scientific areas." Meo shrugged. "They really look like me!" Driproar laughed. "I know right!" Meo replied. "The ones without manes are the girls right?" Driproar asked. "Yeah." P. Pimples said. "Nice, I know one thing." Driproar laughed again. The three of them heard a silly ringing sound. "Oh, my phone. Give me second." Meo said. P. Pimples and Driproar looked at each other. A second later they burst laughing. "It's like epilepsy for my ears!" P. Pimples laughed.

"Yeah? Maroh? What's up?" Meo said with his phone against his ear. The other end of the line wasn't clear enough to understand. "Right now?" Meo asked.
"Come one man I'm at the zoo."
"Yeah just come here. I'll pay."
"I'm at the lion area."
"Alright see you then."

Meo hung up. "Who was that?" P. Pimples asked. "Maroh: He deals with everything economics related." Meo answered. "He's coming to us in a few minutes." He added. "Oh okay." P. Pimples replied. "Hey do lions talk?" Driproar asked. "No they just roar." Meo said. "I think I got that one correct?" He asked P. Pimples. She simply nodded. "Nice!" Meo replied.
-------------------------------
Sarah and Rumia sat on the bench next to Amel Waton. The seals had gone to a private room to be fed. "Hey do you guys wanna go somewhere else?" Amel Waton asked. "Sure." Sarah replied. "Let's go to the fishies!" Rumia suggested. "Sure, I love fish!" Amel Waton replied enthusiastically. "Alright then." Sarah replied as well while standing up. Amel Waton opened the map and searched with her finger. "Okay so, we gotta go left twice and then through the room with the conches." She said. "Okay let's go!" Rumia said. Guitar rolled into a ball and crawled under Amel Waton's pillbox hat.
---------------------------------
"Uhm... Meo, who are these people?" A young, delinquent looking man asked. He had a scar between his nose and left eye and had rather long, dark purple hair. His hair got to his chest. "Oh these are people I met earlier this day. They're pretty interesting." Meo explained. He turned towards P. Pimples and Driproar. "Guys, this is Maroh." He turned towards Maroh. "Maroh, this are Driproar and P. Pimples." Meo said. "The economic dude?" P. Pimples asked. Maroh nodded. "I am." Maroh said. For an economics expert, he seemed to be dressing a little too casual with dark grey jeans and a black hoodie that said some kind of text. He seemed a little uncomfortable with new people so he replied quick and short. "Oh and also!" Meo pointed at Driproar. "That's a real lion!" Meo said. "Okay." Maroh replied. "That's it? Just an okay? It's a real talking lion!" Meo almost yelled. "I'm not falling for your jokes, Meo." Maroh said as he smiled a little. He had a soft spot for Meo. "I guess not everyone gets pumped up from lions." Driproar laughed. Maroh's eyebrows raised a little after hearing Driproar speak. "Nice costume." Maroh said. "It's reeeaaal!" Meo yelled again. "Okay okay I believe you stop yelling. We're gaining attention." Maroh said. This wasn't abnormal for Meo. He was known as 'The Silly President' anyway. "Okay soooo, what did you wanna discuss?" Meo asked. "Right. So I wanted to-