chapter nineteen: your past

Start from the beginning

"May..be...I don't know, but I'll keep you posted about her, hm?", Lisa said as she pulled Jungkook's hand to follow her to the front door.

"Keep me posted twice daily?", he asked as Lisa pushed him out.

Lisa stared at him, feeling annoyed by his request and also his presence.

He gave her a wide smile while putting up peace sign, "Twice daily, okay?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'll try."

He looked happy, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, off you go, please...", Lisa chased him out in the softest way possible.

He nodded with a small laugh, "Okay but..."

"What else?"

He smiled a little, "Please tell her that she doesn't have to be scared because she's not alone. She has me, and obviously, she has you. Tell her that I'll support her for whatever she's going to do about this issue. You know how inappropriate it is to ruin someone else's life by making things go viral like this, right?"

Lisa nodded quietly.

"Especially when there's a child that should be protected from all these negative viral issues. If I see that man that hurt Chaeyoung, I will kill him."

Lisa's eyes widened at his words.

"Don't tell Chaeyoung the last words. Just let her know that I'm here for her. Anytime.", he told her.

"Okay..I will do that.", she replied.

"Thank you, Lisa. I will make a move first, but I'll be waiting for her updates. You keep me posted, okay?", he reminded her before leaving.

Lisa watched him until he was gone.

"He could have just texted her..", she said as she closed the door, her mind was busy trying to remember his message for Chaeyoung.

♡♡♡

Social media influencer, AquariusRose exposed past!

AquariusRose goes viral again but not for a good reason

AquariusRose has a daughter who's a literal reflection of her!

"Sick!", Jungkook shook his head as he looked at the headlines of articles online that wrote about Chaeyoung.

It had been a week since the news got out to the public about her having a six years old child. For a week, Jungkook had not been able to sleep or focus at work as he was worried about her. Although Lisa kept her promise to give him updates about Chaeyoung, it was still not enough since he could not see her face in front of him.

His friends were also shocked about the news and asked him if it was true. He did not say anything until they expressed their sympathy for him because they knew he had a crush on her. When they were offering to make him happy, he told them the truth about what he knew of Chaeyoung's past. Although it was just a little, it was enough for them to believe that Jungkook was right.

"Her past did not define her present.", Jimin imitated the younger man as he was talking with Yoongi while entering GoldenGrove.

"Welcome to GoldenGrove!", Hyunjin greeted with a big smile.

"Is Mr Jeon here?", Yoongi asked him.

Hyunjin nodded before telling them to follow him to the back. The two looked at each other before they followed Hyunjin. When they got to the back at the kitchen, Hyunjin brought them to the back door and told them to look at Jungkook, who was cursing on his phone at the back alley behind the cafe.