ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇ - ʙᴀʙʏ ʙɪʀᴅꜱ

Wc: 0.4k

Theme: Fluff

Request:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

"HUN!"

The urgency in your tone was almost the same as it'd be on the battlefield yelling for Medic, but it seemed odd that you had used a pet name. Either way, Lutz was running full speed - almost in a panic towards your voice, hoping you were okay.

He lays eyes on you, who has an adorably large grin playing on your features. In a hushed voice, you whisper-shout and gesture towards a mass of blankets:

"Look!!"

He walks over, hushing his footsteps absentmindedly as he walked towards you and his doves. He gasps as he spots a few much smaller dove heads peeking out from the blankets that were nestled together. He quickly got supplies ready to take care of the tiny birds, wishing to make them as comfortable as possible. You occupied yourself by first washing your hands, then comforting the mother and father doves by gently petting them to soothe them. You offered reassuring and kind words, even if they had no idea what you were saying- it was the soft tone that mattered. You gently shushed and pet them with the tip of your knuckle as softly as you could, them letting out the cutest little sounds of comfort. The father dove snuggled into the mother dove, and you couldn't help but aw at the scene.

Once all the babies and both parents were as safe and comfortable as they could be, all of them resting, you leaned into Lutz.

"What now, Love?"

"Now we name them! Would you like to name one? I was thinking Oskar and Herwig for two of them,"

You looked towards the babies, tilting your head as you leaned in a bit closer to Lutz. He kissed you on the hair and you couldn't help the warm smile that crossed your features.

"How about... Keres?"

"Ooh! I love it, Täubchen!~"

He gently caressed your cheek as you looked up at him. His eyes held a lovestruck gaze. He was never one to like the idea of having kids... but maybe this made him feel like a real parent.

Like as if he's part of a family with you.

With that, you wiped a tear he didn't notice was forming- of course his doves having babies was emotional on its own too- but this made him feel all soft for you once again. He cherishes the moment he's reminded how hard he continues to fall for you every day.

...
Mar.29.24