ᴍᴇᴅɪʙᴏᴛ ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇ - ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢꜱ

Wc: 370

Themes: Fluff

A/N: Pillbug, this is all your fault for making my comfort character one with basically no existing fanfics

A/N 2: Speaking of, Medibot's personality is entirely based off of how @Physically-Robotic-Medic on Tumblr roleplays as him. Thank you Pillbug

A/N 3: This was meant to be read as platonic because that's the only way I can see Medibot but do whatever you want (shrug)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you alright? Worried!!"

You tilt your head to look up at Medibot, wondering what could possibly have him worried.

"Yeah, I'm all good." You turn your eyes back to the screen ahead.

"...I am not reassured."

You were lying down on a pillow placed atop where Medibot's lap would be- if he had one. You were introducing him to an animated movie. A studio Ghibli movie, in fact; it seemed right up his alley, and he had seemed to be enjoying it- up until his last comment.

You tear your eyes from the screen once again.

"I've seriously got no idea what you're talking about, what makes you think I'm-"

"-Your heartbeat. It's beating at an unusual pace."

You sat stunned for a moment. You shouldn't be too surprised that the Medic Robot had noticed of all people- but you didn't figure it was that big of a deal.

"Apologies for interrupting-"

there was slight guilt in his voice, which quickly turned to panic with his next phrase:

"It is only getting faster! I believe you need medical attention!!"

Then, it clicked.

"Ah.." You kept your composure, which calmed him... until your cheeks started tinting pink out of embarrassment, another sign of possible sickness, to Medibot. He was quick to address this:

"You are sick!! Panicked!! You are in need of-"

You quickly sat up and paused the movie, facing Medibot and asking for him to calm down and give you his full attention.

"Hey, I'm completely alright. It's just... a weird thing that human bodies do sometimes."

"Why would sickness symptoms show when there is no sickness? Confused!!"

You chewed on the inside of your cheek for a moment. How could you explain this?

"It's- it just means that I enjoy being around you, is all. You bring me joy."

You could have sworn he blue screened for a moment before tapping his hands together, a nervous stim of his that you've noticed.

"Ah. Human heartbeats quicken when excited, if I remember correctly. Is it the same thing? Curious!!"

"...Yeah, basically."

You let out a relieved sigh. He didn't have to learn about complicated human feelings just yet- all he had to know was that you two were friends, and you enjoyed hanging out.

.

.

.

Sep.7.23