12. Accepting Flaws

Avni POV

After, 30 minutes of hard work I freed myself from his arms without waking  him up.

I hope before divorce I don't get widowed because every morning I woke up i found myself in his arms and his one hand would be definitely on my breast. I would have killed him for touching me without my permission but the problem is when I woke up i always found my face snuggled in his neck and arm around his chest my body touching his, igniting an unwanted fire inside me.

He always sleeps like his whole body is trying to protect me.

Or you sleep like you are seeking comfort from him my subconscious mocked me.

Absolutely not.

"Just One day, just one day avni you have to wake up without wrapping your arms around him and he is done." i mumbled to myself.

It must be tiredness or why I will sleep in his arms and I am definitely sure he is the one who breaks the barrier.

I don't think he even knows what self control is.

I slowly opened my wardrobe and took out my clothes without making any noise .

Ugh. It's frustrating.

In my own room I am behaving like a thief because  it's day 2 of ignoring my husband I mean contract husband.
. Let's see till the when i can ignore him.

In 20 minutes i was ready, and the moment i tried to opened the door a deep husky morning voice interrupted me.

"Where are you going this early" he mumbled lazily, why the hell his morning voice is so damn sexy.

"Office"  i retorted and tried again to open the door.

"Office ? Is the wall clock is stopped or I am not able to see correct time" he urged suprisingly, my face is still on the door's side i don't want to face him. Just sleep.

Chanda mama ki Lori sunau tb soyenge ky ap.

If i sing lullaby then you will sleep.

He sat on the bed and grabbed his phone from the side table to see the actual time. I also turned around.

" I am getting late "i urged again.

"Subhe ke 5 bje saaf safai krne ja rhi ho office mai "

"At 5 am you are going to clean the office "he asks amusingly and chuckled, smartass caught my lie.

" I am going to home office i will --"

"Stop ignoring me , baby, I am your husband it was my duty to help you" he interrupted me and winked at me while having a devilish smile on his face.

"Do your duties with your real wife and it was just a mistake " i uttered awfully , his smile faded after listening to me and he clenched his jaw.

But what i said it was truth and no matter what i will never do that mistake again which I did once.
Mikky is the only regret I will have in my life.

"So you have a habit to do pleading for a mistake" he uttered and got up from the bed.

"Pleading ? " I urged, he was slowly taking step towards me.

"Aah-, Ranvijay, please ranvi --aah" he moaned loudly completely mocking my actions.

Without any word I put my palm on his mouth so he can't speak any more.

It's so embarrassing.

"Have you done any course for being shameless" i whisper yelled at him , i knew it he won't leave that topic easily that's why I didn't wanted to face him.