The deeper he delved into his thoughts, the more memories flooded back. His grandmother's words rang true, but if only his soulmate were an alpha like Jimin, steeped in old traditions rather than conforming to the new world order. Unaware of this, Jimin squirmed with stress.

He knew he needed to reach out to him, but contacting him while he was in heat wouldn't be right for either of them. Despite his heightened sexual hormones, Jimin remained logical, reminding himself that they should talk as equals after the heat subsided. Plus, he had never been in close quarters with an alpha during his rut. From what Taehyung had mentioned, he gathered that the Alpha was also in his rut. The powerful pheromones emanating from the alpha's clothes were driving Jimin to the brink, causing involuntary moans as he struggled to resist the scent.

"If only Alpha were here, we could have whatever we desired," his Omega whispered incessantly.

Jimin tried to block out the voice, but it was futile; his Omega never ceased its whispers.

"You saw Alpha too. His pure white skin and gray eyes. He's our alpha."

He rolled onto his stomach in bed, embracing all of the alpha's belongings, burying his nose and drifting off to sleep amidst his scent. Jimin had never felt so liberated, courageous, longing, fervent, and belonging to someone before. The alpha's pheromones stirred dreams within Jimin that his mind had never conceived. Feeling the need to explore himself, Jimin listened to his omega's whispers while enveloped in the alpha's scent, blessing both himself and his omega with it.

From his ribs to his groin, it felt like a myriad of flowers blossoming and teasing inside him. It was almost unbearable, and when he thought of the alpha's gray eyes and white skin, he couldn't resist any longer. His hand found its way to his length once more, soothing himself with a helpless moan before drifting off to sleep. Even in his slumber, he hummed softly. Before Jimin could fully revel in the joy of discovering his soulmate, he felt trapped because of his addiction to the alpha's scent.

When Jimin woke up the next day with his heat lessened, he hoped to at least make it to the kitchen and grab something to eat. He felt ashamed of himself as memories flooded back, realizing just how hungry and desperate for intimacy he had been. He couldn't recall how many times he had sought solace with his own hand, and the embarrassment weighed heavily on him. The emotional aftermath of his outburst had set in, and Jimin couldn't hold back the tears for what he had done and for the loneliness he felt.

Unable to face the flower shop, where both his potent pheromones and the alpha's enticing scent lingered, Jimin wrestled with thoughts of the neglected flowers and unfulfilled orders. Seeking assistance, he reached out to Taehyung for help.

**Jimin:**
TaeTae what are you doing?

**Taetae:**
Heyyy Jiminie...
Are you feeling better?

**Jimin:**
I guess...

**Taetae:**
So, the alpha's scent worked.

**Jimin:**
It's hard to believe otherwise.

**Jimin:**
Anyway, I need your help...

**Taetae:**
I can't come to you,
I can't take you to the alpha,
I can't bring the alpha to you.

**Jimin:**
Did your new omega
friend suggest (order) these?🤔

**Taetae:**
He didn't suggest (order) 🙄;
he just warned me about the
consequences if I did.
So it's not an order but a choice.